[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh no! You have just been found guilty for being a little bitch.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: ewweqwq.jpg (11 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
ewweqwq.jpg
11 KB, 300x300
Oh no! You have just been found guilty for being a little bitch. You have to spend the next 2 years in prison! There is a good side, as you are given access to ONE game for your "stay". You cannot connect to the internet, so no online, HOWEVER, you are allowed limited time to download any mods you want at ANY TIME during the stay. What game are you bringing to the slammer, /v/?
>>
Custom Maid 3D 2

There's probably a few books on Japanese and if I'm lucky, a rehabilitation class that teaches Japanese.
>>
Heroes 3
Been meaning to play wog and hota. Also plenty of campaigns I haven't beaten yet.
>>
Mount and Blade
>>
Animal Crossing. Any of them.
>>
What games will prevent me from getting buttraped?
>>
monster hunter gen or maybe dragons dogma
>>
Fallout New Vegas

I never have any time to play it anyway since I have to work.
>>
>>345293595
>. You have to spend the next
Melee and a 2nd controller nigga
>>
dorf fort
>>
Maybe Medieval 2: Total War. Lots of excellent mods.
>>
>>345293595
One of those PC rhythm games that allows you to play songs in your own library. My "mods" would be new songs to play so that I don't get tired of the ones I have.
>>
>>345293595
Braixen's game.
>>
File: 1398736274180.jpg (27 KB, 550x281) Image search: [Google]
1398736274180.jpg
27 KB, 550x281
>>345294782
my man, just got back into playing it.
>>
>>345293595
rome total war 2
>>
File: 256px-Homm3boxart.jpg (35 KB, 256x325) Image search: [Google]
256px-Homm3boxart.jpg
35 KB, 256x325
ANY OTHER CHOICE IS ABSOLUTE SHIT.
>>
>>345294782
Dorf fort is really the only acceptable choice, all other games are far too shallow in comparison.
>>
>>345293835
This, if i show it to my inmates, they might join in the fun and avoid fucking me the ass
>>
Rocket League. Come out of prison as an elder god.
>>
something i could play forever, maybe a roguelike or dorffort
>>
Probably ACNL
I can pretend to be comfy
>>
>>345293595
Gmod
>>
I know it's a little off topic, but do I get to bring any music into my cell? Or just vidya?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.