[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some games that are just absolute garbage?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 810TcFoIxZL._SL1481_.jpg (463 KB, 1159x1481) Image search: [Google]
810TcFoIxZL._SL1481_.jpg
463 KB, 1159x1481
What are some games that are just absolute garbage?
>>
why did you post a pick of only 1 vita game, shoulda posted them all.
>>
>>345292103
your favorite game
>>
>>345292103
Pic unrelated
>>
I'm not a fan of FP-Dungeon Crawlers. But I thought DT2 was pretty dope.
>>
>>345292103
What system? NES was full of absolute shit, a lot of indie shit on Steam is a pile of shit, etc. Any particular genres of kusoge you interested in?
>>
>>345293139
OP just wants to shitpost about the vita like usual.
Just let the thread die.
>>
File: Mugel-Souls-Z-USA-Cover.jpg (103 KB, 450x520) Image search: [Google]
Mugel-Souls-Z-USA-Cover.jpg
103 KB, 450x520
I've never had a game end my patience before.
I was only 30 minutes in when I couldn't take it anymore.
It's basically all dialog, and the dialog is so braindead stupid that I was feeling worse and worse every passing second for having played it.

I imagine this is what neptunia is like, only 1000x worse.
>>
>>345293448
Go get you some Cross Edge or Trinity Universe. Chaos Wars has award winning VA to go with the gameplay. Tales of The Tempest is a nice walk down shit memory lane.
>>
>>345293448
There's like a 15 minute conversation about pudding before you can even play Neptunia 1. That's on top of the 30 minutes of other stuff. I might be exaggerating slightly, but it was tedious as shit.
>>
>>345293448
Because that game has been censored and completely rewritten. When you remove aspects of a game that make it a cohesive experience and then try to write around the changes you've made to make it work, you're not going to get a good experience because the basic foundation of the design has been altered.
>>
>>345295609
The core gameplay mechanics were shit too, I can't imagine this game being worth playing even if it it had more nudity.
>>
>>345292103
I thought the demo was trash but it wasnt revolting like Stella Glow
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.