[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Killing Floor 2 new information summary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: stay_tuned.png (3 MB, 2000x1122) Image search: [Google]
stay_tuned.png
3 MB, 2000x1122
>Early Access (Launch) Done Right ;^)
>Full Release WILL be in 2016 ;^)

>Agent Wilkes Armour Set coming FOR FREE, can be used on any character, but ONLY for Early Access buyers
>Cardboard Knight Set coming as well
>Currently no plans for crossovers with other games
>In-game store has been good, fortnightly item rotation for sale will be permanent feature
>Less headband drops
>Item bundles being considered
>Gibson looking like he wants to throw up during the entire Zedconomy segment

>Post-release KF2 will get support like KF1
>Maps will always be free, as will new zeds, don't want to split the playerbase
>Cosmetics that provide gameplay buffs are not being considered
>KF2 hoped to have at least as long a life as KF1

>Full release will have 10 perks, allegedly
>MP5 weapon confirmed
>SWAT will have high mobility in ADS, Advanced Armour (As long speculated, derived from KF1 Medic), high fire rate, can slow Zeds
>10th Perk will be announced in next couple of weeks, "not what you are expecting" (Literally STAY TUNED - Gibson 2016)
>Reforms planned for Support, Firebug and Medic
>SO SORRY for Resistances
>Sui/HOE big guys will protect their heads, some trash will be more evasive
>AI Super-Clot can spawn in and rage trash

>John Gibson shows off his 10/10 GF, and basically, you're fucking retarded
>New official maps coming, looking for best community maps to add
>Crawler wall-walking not happening
>Mrs Foster, Chickenator, not planned for EA release, Stay Tuned
>Seasonal events will be back
>New dialogue wheel options may happen in distant future
>Custom music not until post-release
>Server takeover feature, "like a listen server"
>Third Boss confirmed to exist, but no details atm

Anyone else think it's shitty that they're taking old characters and reducing them to nothing but skins for other characters? They said and the start old characters would be coming back and this is what we get?

Does anyone even care about this game anymore?
>>
>>345291809
>Does anyone even care about this game anymore?
I cared for probably the first three months after it went into EA. Now I come back to play every update for a couple hours, but I don't think the game will ever truly get a second wind.
>>
>>345291809
>>/vg/148513223
>>
>>345291809

I stopped caring when they added CSGO crates and keys. I uninstalled when they added the damage resistance thing.

They had such a good thing going with KF1. How do you fuck it up so badly?
>>
File: 1431225020390.png (91 KB, 220x308) Image search: [Google]
1431225020390.png
91 KB, 220x308
>>345292047
That's a shame, all I fucking wanted was Killing Floor but better looking. Tripwire seems determined to make a new ip without changing the name.
>>
>>345292629
>damage resistance thing.
what is this?
>>
>>345293937
Certain enemies have/had resistances for different kinds of damage types (fire, explosion, bullets etc.)

At some point, crawlers had insane fire resistance and it was idiotic because firebugs get more exp from killing them
>>
>>345291809
I swear if they fuck up Martial Artist I will give them a very unhappy e-mail.
>>
>>345292629
>They had such a good thing going with KF1.

they never had it. tripwire didn't make kf. it was an unreal mod they bought the rights to. first thing they did was start selling skins. they changed some original monster textures and added the husk.
later, as players got more skilled, they added damage resistances scaling with difficulty setting. (for example, an hoe fleshpound has a massive xbow damage resistance)
the long and short of it is that tripwire can't re-bottle the lightning because they never bottled it to begin with.
kf was never anything to them but a cash cow to milk.
>>
File: 1460394405147.gif (498 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
1460394405147.gif
498 KB, 500x283
>>345291809
>Crawler wall-walking not happening

Fuck offffff

Can they do anything right???

>KF2 hoped to have at least as long a life as KF1

The game is already dead...

>Agent Wilkes Armour Set

Everyone knew this was in the game already, there were literal screenshots from early beta of him, why wait so long to release this shit?
>>
File: 1465847348991.jpg (60 KB, 416x439) Image search: [Google]
1465847348991.jpg
60 KB, 416x439
>>345295518
He's not even a character. he's a cosmetic they made after they spent their time making the amazing character Rae! Who nobody fucking uses, just like the Briars and Masterson because they're shit like all the "new" characters.
>>
>said there'd be a Linux version
>there isn't
I know >gaming on Linux
I just hate dual-booting.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.