[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FLASH SALE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5
File: collection clank.jpg (216 KB, 640x741) Image search: [Google]
collection clank.jpg
216 KB, 640x741
6 DOLLARS

Whats your Excuse?
remember, UYA has online enabled mulitplayer!
>>
>>345274914
eufag and too lazy to make burger account
>>
I only had 10 bucks in my account and grabbed Deus Ex instead.
>>
A few things for anyone who doesn't know:

Into the Nexus apparently still comes with Quest for Booty for free. Somebody should buy Nexus to verify.

Full Frontal Assault (PS3 or Vita) is cross buy and also gives you Deadlocked for free.

There are at least a few PSP games that aren't listed in the sale but are definitely part of it. Here are two other 70% off games that I saw. Both of them can be played on a Vita, although you might have to download them to a PS3 first.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/ratchet-and-clank-size-matters/cid=UP9000-UCUS98633_00-RCSIZEMATTERUMDL
https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/gradius-collection/cid=UP0101-ULUS10103_00-00GRADIUSCOLLECT
>>
so I got the ps4 game and I have the ps3 collection.

i already played the ps4 game, should I start from the 2nd game on the ps3 collection? the ps4 one was sort of the 1st game
>>
>>345277295
I haven't played the PS4 game yet. I'd say give the first game a try and see if it's too familiar or primitive. Going Commando is when the series really gets fucking good, so you might decide to skip to that.
>>
>>345276054
Yes, I bought all of these games.
Nexus comes with WfBooty
FFA (PS3) gave me the Vita version and Deadlocked.

Now one question, I bought them all except for A4O, is it really that bad?
I have just played the original PS2 trilogy and Size Matters. Loved them all.
>>
>>345279064
I have A4O but never got around to trying it. I know it's not regarded all that well, but $3 seems like a pretty low risk.
>>
>>345279064
>>345280081
I played A4O when I had PS Plus, it's okay but nothing to write home about.
>>
Copped Okami HD for $4
>>
I sold my PS3 and only have a PS4

sucks because I really wanted to play the remade Ratchet and Clank series, sucks you can't play it on PS4.
>>
So how come all mainline is available on PS3 but not Size Matters?
>>
Fuuuuck yes, thanks OP. Been a long-ass time since I played these games, didn't even know there was a sale on
>>
>>345283762
The title is too triggering for modern gaymers.
>>
File: 1438412182325.png (76 KB, 210x278) Image search: [Google]
1438412182325.png
76 KB, 210x278
I bought the Ratchet and Clank new trilogy for 9 bucks
>>
>>345274914
How is the vita version? I really enjoyed Sanzaru's ports of the Sly trilogy. Apparently some of the worst glitches with the Ratchet trilogy on vita aren't there if you get it digitally?
>>
Is Dead Island worth $5? I have $8 in my wallet. Never got around to it. Heard it was mediocre but I'm just looking to play some new shit
>>
>>345284260
No.
You're better off with Dying Light Enhanced
>>
>>345284260
It's alright, but combat gets pretty repetitive, which is the same case with Dying light as well. But the parcore in dying light makes getting around easier
>>
>>345284260
Yeah it is. Its fun aracdey first person action. I had a blast with it when it was first released. Actually beat it within a week of buying it. I also hate open world games, and dead island was the last one i completed and enjoyed.
>>
>>345274914
How does it play on Vita?
I have it on PS3 already.
>>
>>345284038
>Apparently some of the worst glitches with the Ratchet trilogy on vita aren't there if you get it digitally?
Yeah, I heard the digital version fixed a major glitch or two and is the reason they didn't bother giving the physical version to the US. I don't know why they couldn't fix the problems with a patch.
>>
File: 1.jpg (44 KB, 350x459) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
44 KB, 350x459
Is this any good?
>>
>>345284979
Alright, not as bad as the jak trilogy.
>>
>>345285879
Any more details? Using the vita version of the Jak trilogy as the best comparison still leaves me feeling wary.
>>
>>345285732
not really
>>
Is Dariusburst worth it? Even on sale, it seems kind of pricey for something without cross buy.
>>
>>345282653
Anon? The Ratchet and Clank reboot is only for PS4
>>
>>345286247
BlueMaxima keeps shilling it in his videos, but even though it seems like a better vita shooter game than Soldner X2, I would wait until it's even lower in price.
>>
My excuse? I don't buy a digital game that has a physical disc option
>>
I have a Vita and a US account. What should I buy?
>>
>>345286662
That's my plan. Thanks.
>>
>>345286629
He's talking about the HD collection of the original games, not the PS4 reboot.
>>
>>345288057
What do you have? What do you like?
>>
Last two weeks vita sales were great, and now Ratchet & Clank for $6, it took some months but I finally got the Vita Birthday sale that I wanted but never arrived. The only thing left now is a good discount on the atelier trilogy pack.
>>
>>345274914
I got the remastered edition for PS3 for ten bucks a while back. I still have the original three on PS2 as well.
>>
>>345283762
Not technically PS3, but I just bought it and it says "Playable On: PS3 / PSP / PS Vita" on my download list.

It's obviously not updated in HD and has no trophy support, though.

It was also ported to PS2 a while back, so you could play that version if you have an older PS3 with backward compatibility.
>>
Picked up Full Frontal Assault. Anyone interested in co-oping? I have no friends. My PSN is stardreamcan Add me and lets set it up!
>>
I only have a Vita and PS4, is the Vita version of the HD collection any good? I know Jak and Daxter was awful, because, before my PS3 broke, I had it on both PS3 and Vita, and it sucked on Vita.
>>
>>345294895
They're 30 fps
1 has input lag, some planets the music stops randomly, tesla claw sound continues after you stop firing, air/suck cannon gauge stays on-screen.
>>
>>345295486
Does adding funds through a credit card automatically save it, or can you choose not to save the information of the card?

I'm getting kinda tired of having to go buy a psn card whenever I want to buy something, specially if it's a flash sale like this, but I'm still doubtful of using a credit card since that time data was stolen.
>>
>>345296161
I'm sure there's an option to disable it or just delete it manually in the account settings.
>>
File: Keenan Whymore.png (159 KB, 288x499) Image search: [Google]
Keenan Whymore.png
159 KB, 288x499
>Every R&C on sale
>Except the new one
>>
How is Sleeping Dogs on the PS3?
>>
>>345274914
how GBs is it?
>>
>>345299712
11gb altogether
separate downloads
>>
File: 1282349439370.jpg (64 KB, 471x322) Image search: [Google]
1282349439370.jpg
64 KB, 471x322
Is Rogue Legacy worth $6.79?
>>
>>345300167
I wouldn't say so, no. It got repetetive and boring very quickly for me.
>>
>>345300116
thank you
>>
Is Battlefield 4 worth it at this point? The Bundle with it and Memeline for $20 is kinda tempting but there's probably a mountain of paid DLC behind that
>>
>>345274914
Its not on ps4
>>
>>345277295
I havent played the ps4 version but from what ive seen its way different than r&c1
>>
BF4 isn't worth it unless you get it with premium or on PC. It was 5 dollars on PC on an official Origin sale a few weeks ago, and EA has been giving all the BF4 DLC for free. China Rising and Second Assault so far
>>
>>345302439
meant for>>345301092

>>345282081
Definitely the best deal on the list.
>>
>>345277295
I would play R&C 1 first. The game still holds up really well today and in some aspects is better than the remake. I replayed it recently and I was surprised by how good it was.
>>
How important is it to know the story of the previous R&C games before playing the Future trilogy? I played the PS2 games a decade ago and don't remember anything about their stories. I would be kind of tempted to get the R&C Collection in the sale, but I only have $10 on PSN and I want to get the two main Future games and Into the Nexus (since it comes with Quest for Booty and apparently is a good game in its own right).
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.