[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do the Japanese think of the NES mini on 2chan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (266 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
266 KB, 750x1334
What do the Japanese think of the NES mini on 2chan?
>>
They aren't getting mini famicom?
>>
>>345272883
I can't read moon runes so I have no idea
>>
>>345273009
>>345273425
What? I thought you fools on here knew Japanese, some weeaboos you guys are.
>>
>>345272883

First guy says that only 30 games is half-baked. He'd have been interested if you could put actual cartridges in it. Second guy doesn't understand if you can use cartridges or not, and also wonders of a Super Famicom version will come out in some years. Not sure about the third guy, don't know what ガワ is.
>>
I wanted When you let cassette Do it halfway on recording the number 30

I guess I is separately also released special software?
But I do not even know whether there is a place for loading a cassette ...?
After that, I appreciate when the Super Nintendo Entertainment System also spits out after a few years in this flow.

Kana come NES version not'm NES?

Do unreasonable itself by changing only Gaoua because I thought if you do not to like 2DS that out instead of side as unreasonable paddle Do not be unsold, there Toka button position of the foundation

Toka or create dedicated mini cartridge likely out foreigner's absolute hacking becomes remodeling to finicky

tldr: nips can't type for shit
>>
>>345274405
I think he's wondering if it's not just a 2DS with no screens in a NES case.
>>
>>345274605
tldr: you don't know japanese
>>
>>345275060
that was obviously just run through google translate you fucking invalid
>>
>>345274821
I personally speculate it's unsold Wii Minis and Wii Remotes repurposed into an NES VC machine.
>>
>>345274605
The third guy is saying that the only way a famicom version will comeout is if, like the 2ds, they take unsold leftovers and just change the case for a famicom one, but then remembered that the position of the power button is different so that might not be possible.
>>
>>345272883

People are buying it as a shelf ornament

That's literally the only reason
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.