[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>download Gat Out of Hell since it's "free"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1463841856494.jpg (93 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
1463841856494.jpg
93 KB, 620x670
>download Gat Out of Hell since it's "free" on PS+ this month
>don't really expect much

>there's weapons where you just shoot people with frogs and misquitos
>there's super powers like flying and insane sprints that throw cars around like they're nothing
>missions involve stomping the shit out of imps on blackbeard's pirate ship
>after causing various amounts of mayhem this fucking happens
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMxVFOCpluQ
>my fucking face when

Why did nobody tell me this was so great?
>>
Wait until you experience the initial confusion then ecstatic glee of finding a nice soft chair in one of the areas
>>
never played saints row.

enjoyed gat out of hell. thanks ps+
>>
>>345260527

you'd have to be a massive mouth breather to find anything in the newer saint's rows games to to be enjoyable
>>
File: 1377514231271.jpg (42 KB, 330x330) Image search: [Google]
1377514231271.jpg
42 KB, 330x330
>>345260527
I bought this game by accident because I'm a retard and thought it was both SR4+Gat Out of Hell.

It felt like absolute shit honestly. Maybe I should go back to it but it looked shit, played like shit and seemed to have very little going for it.

That trailer is the shit though, honestly I probably wouldn't have been interested in the DLC without it
>>
>>345263901
Its meant to be shot 20hr game i just pirated its okay.
>>
>>345262810
I dunno anon my favourite is 2 but Gat out of Hell was tolerable for a fun 6 hr game after that it wasnt as good.
>>
>>345264514
Felt sub par to me
I feel like I should go back and give it another go based off some of the positivity here but playing it left me with no desire to return
>>
>>345262810
this

it's not even the same god damn series anymore
>>
>>345260527
Because its reddit-tier humor.
>>
>>345260527
>Why did nobody tell me this was so great?
But we did. Just about every Steam sale.
>>
>>345268073
Right. It improved.
>>
Isn't their next games basically Saints Row as well
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.