[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>game is easy >reach the Reverse Castle >Schmoo >SCARE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Castlevania_SOTN_PAL.jpg (112 KB, 380x384) Image search: [Google]
Castlevania_SOTN_PAL.jpg
112 KB, 380x384
>game is easy
>reach the Reverse Castle

>Schmoo
>SCARE FUCKING CROW

FUCK YOU FUCK THIS FUCK EVERYTHING
CV1 WASN'T THIS DAMN HARD AHHHH
>>
>>345246254
The reverse castle is way easier though, everyone knows that
>>
What did you think was going to happen when you made a ruckus in a library?
>>
>>345246709
You're a funny guy
>>
>Dracula quotes from the Bible out of nowhere
To this day I still don't understand why he did that.
>>
Symphony of the Night is literally the easiest Castlekino.
After you beat a boss or two of the inverted castle, the rest of the game is a total joke.

Still fucking fantastic though.
>>
>>345247889
Nah, for the most part HoD is easier than SotN. Same trival bosses made even easier by broken abilities being accessible much earlier.
>>
>>345248079
>HoD
Haven't played that in a long ass time, so I can't really remember.

I probably should note that Aria of Sorrow and few others are easier at first, but nothing is to the point of being as broken as Symphony of the Night.
>>
>>345248290
You do get crazy broken stuff by endgame SotN, but you have to actually get that far first. In HoD you pretty much get a Hydro Storm equivalent in the first zone alone, and it only gets easier from there.
And at least AoS has Julius as a decent challenge even while the rest of the game can be trivialised with the Claíomh Solais, among other things.
>>
>>345248290
OP here, what do you mean by SotN being broken?
I'm using the Jewel Fists or whatever, I've always had a thing for fistfighting and didn't expect a decently statted weapon for that.

I assume I'm not using some OP strategy.
>>
>>345247498
The game does involve churches and shit
>>
>>345246254

Reverse Castle is very opened ended, and has a big boost in their stats.

>>345247498

I can't remember if he does that in the JP version as well. But it makes sense that Dracula would know the bible. It fits. He's realizing that he was wrong. He gained power, but he lost Lisa and his ability to love. Thematically it gives an end to Dracula's character.
>>
>>345249113

There's a million OP weapons to break the game, both minor and major.

Just one example: an enemy drops some +15 def necklaces in the inverted castle. Get both and nothing can really touch you physically.

Spells re generaly really OP as hell.
>>
>>345247498

He gained a kickass demon castle with an army of hellspawn to come along with it, but lost his humanity and the things he cherished most in the process. Dracula realized how dead he is on the inside after getting his ass kicked by his son.
>>
>>345249113
The Schmoos you're having trouble with? Farm them for a bit, until they drop a weapon. You'll see how broken the game gets soon enough.
>>
>>345249509
>>345249113
I'm not even talking about overpowered equipment, like the crissagrim.
Last time I played the game, I didn't grind at all and when I got to Shaft all of his attacks did 1 damage.
Dracula isn't as bad, but still. When the penultimate boss can barely lay a scratch on you, there's a problem.

Aria of Sorrow is my favorite, but Symphony definitely would be if it weren't for wonky balance issues like that.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.