[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone remember this game? It was made be the Timesplitters people.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: secondsight.png (108 KB, 300x375) Image search: [Google]
secondsight.png
108 KB, 300x375
Anyone remember this game? It was made be the Timesplitters people. It was neat.
>>
>>345225359
I do. I quite liked it, shame it doesn't run well on modern systems and isn't on digital distribution.
>>
>>345225359
I remember playing this shortly after finishing Psi-Ops The Mindgate Conspiracy. I wish I still had my copies of both of these games.
>>
YOUR FROM THE PAST
NO YOUR FROM THE FUTURE
NO! YOUR TRAVELING TO AND FROM THE PAST!

Havent played it in a while but holy shit was it unexpected
>>
>>345228092

Both games came out at the same time and psi-ops had better marketing, so second sight was crushed in sales.
>>
>>345227412
Play it on PS2, anon. What's so hard about that?
>>
>>345225359
you do know that all the game you're in the present and have the power to foresee outcomes of current actions in the future?
>>
>>345228876
I think psi-ops also had a bit better graphics so that helped even tough I think Second Sight was better
>>
>>345228767
That was pretty neat.
>Oh shit everything's fucked up
>Oh wait I can change my memories with my sick awesome powers
>Oh wait nevermind I was actually in the past the whole time and was just seeing far into the future, so while I was "changing the past" I was actually just being me
>>
First game I played that really fucked my shit up when it came to the story. Telekinesis is always fun in vidya.
>>
Psi-Ops was better.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.