[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you at all invested in the console war, /v/? I haven't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Animal-With-Gun-Funny-War.jpg (52 KB, 612x413) Image search: [Google]
Animal-With-Gun-Funny-War.jpg
52 KB, 612x413
Are you at all invested in the console war, /v/?

I haven't really given a shit since Gamecube vs PS2.
>>
The Wii's introduction of more accessible motion-controlled gaming was pretty interesting.
>>
>>345224858
The Wii definitely won it's generation.
>>
I dropped my gun during this gen. I knew the writing was on the wall. All three big players are shit this time around with no hope for the next.
>>
I never gave a shit in the first place considering the Playstatione was essentialy super Nintendo's sick aborted lovechild.

The true competition was always between Nintendo and Sega, which Nintendo won.
>>
I like console war threads because it's non-stop high-impact shitposting
>>
I have an Xbox One but don't really think about console wars because I don't really like video games that much.
>>
>>345225030
Sony dethroned Nintendo on their first try.
>>
>>345225632
Really, faggot.

You want to go back to those days? Those years of fury? You want to bring this back to the TRUTH? YOU THINK YOU DESERVE THE TRUTH?

YOU WANT TO TRY ME, ANON?
> pic unrelated.
>>
>be me
>see discusting and immature behavior of PC gamers and especially PCMRetards
>don't want to suppport platform with such a shitty and hypocrytical audience
>literally stopped buying games on PC
>havent bought a game on PC for like 2 years
>pirate and play everything on PC though
>buy console version instead so I have a legal version and devs get my money.
>>
only underage and poor fags participate in console wars
>>
>>345226027

>he's a sonycuck
>>
>>345226168
>thinking that he knows what platform I buy my games on
>thinking I support PS4 and not Xbox One that deserves that more
>>
> that fucking feel when console wars has been played out for decades before Xbox came on the scene.

Even back then PC was considered to be in an entire other league. Consolewars peasants are literally babies.
>>
I don't have either current gen console but I still find it interesting to see how each is trying to one up the other and how the people dedicated to either console rationalizes their downsides and the opponent's upsides. Also the majority of decent budget games are made for consoles so it kind of makes sense to keep an eye on that market.

It's funny seeing consoles starting to turn to the phone distribution method where there's an new model every couple years or so. I have no idea how much longer consoles are going to be around because I can't see people wanting to buy a new console every couple years, even if there's backwards compatibility. I already saw people complaining about some games being PS4/Xbone exclusive and saying that last gen wasn't long enough.
>>
All these people do is consistently drag the board down.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.