[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was even happening in this trailer? I don't think I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
What was even happening in this trailer? I don't think I've ever seen a game trailer that so little sense
>>
>>345207436
norman reedus and le funky fetus
>>
>>345207436
2deep4u
>>
>>345207436
He'll keep coming
>>
It was another generic cinematic trailer instead of any gameplay, but /v/ eats it up because kojima is god.
Reminder: the last game he made was absolute trash.
>>
The talk show where Kojima explained it scene by scene was amazing.
>>
>>345207436
Fetus was MGS, Kojimas baby. Piece the rest together
>>
>>345207786
It was an alright game, I feel like you're being a bit negative.
Yeah, no gameplay was shown, but at the very least, it looks like it'll be a fun ruse cruise.
I'll get hype when vidya is shown though.
>>
>>345208098
Sorry if my tone was too negative, but could you please tell me the last time there was an actual ruse cruise?
Kojima fans keep bringing this phrase up like he's a genius, but I genuinely can't name a time he was ahead of the fans outside of MGS2.
>>
>>345207436
literally 2deep4u tier. just a bunch of stupid sensless shit to tease people with and make them think you're really crazy and deep.

kojima's a fucking hack. he's david cage tier except instead of wanting to write movies he wants to write fucking poems
>>
Wasn't there an interview with Kojima where he basically said that they took a couple of themes made a trailer out of it and now thinking what the actual game should be about based on that trailer.
>>
>>345207436
I want to molest his pecs.
>>
>>345207939
Sauce?
>>
>>345207436
Well, it's made by a hack so that's not surprising.
>>
>>345211680
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmuL-DOvCiU
>>
>>345207436
The album of that abnd is kinda cool.
https://youtu.be/SsK_4is7zs0?list=PLmZwo1o2Y9IvReh_sPuriiyOvC-iDlyb9

track number 4 is the track used in the trailer.
>>
>>345210072
It's not "2deep4u" if you are explicitly not meant to understand what's going on.
>>
>>345212819
like that's any fucking better
>>
File: 1466186300286.jpg (20 KB, 530x218) Image search: [Google]
1466186300286.jpg
20 KB, 530x218
>>
>>345208098
MGSV was trash. He was right
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.