[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else play Broforce? Comfy as fuck when you just wanna
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: zOy4Nsr.jpg (400 KB, 2808x1218) Image search: [Google]
zOy4Nsr.jpg
400 KB, 2808x1218
Anyone else play Broforce?

Comfy as fuck when you just wanna sit down and go on a rampage.
>>
I have a hard time working up enthusiasm for a game titled BroForce, it goes against every bit of me that isn't 10 years old anymore.
>>
>>345205768
you sound like a fun guy to be around
>>
>>345205768
>i'm too MATURE to enjoy such things

yeah, flew completely over your head
>>
>>345203871
It is good, I find it hard to play without a controller though.
>>
>>345206006

I'm sorry mate but that's why I haven't touched it yet. It's got less to do with maturity and more to do with the experience I'm predicting this game will give me with a title like BroForce. I'm already probably not going to be a fan of the humour, the characters have awful designs and it's still titled BroForce
>>
>>345205768

>hard time working up enthusiasm

>I hate mindless fun

Jesus christ, how long do I have before I get to that stage?
>>
It's dumb fun.
>>
File: N3x0CWZ.png (954 KB, 942x529) Image search: [Google]
N3x0CWZ.png
954 KB, 942x529
>>345203871
Did they fix the horrendous frame rate problems of the game?
>>
>>345206173

Humor
>You are an action movie
Character Designs
>Real Life Humans

I don't understand

>>345208448

I bought it when it was on sale right after the steam sale and haven't had any problems, so maybe.
>>
Beat the game a little while ago.It was alright.Not much replay value though.
>>
It was really good, but I played it so much when it was in Early Access that, by the time the game was finally released, I got through it once and never touched it again.

Also, the PS4 version is complete dogshit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.