[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do they sit on their ass for 17 hours a day playan vidya
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1441659153093.png (70 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1441659153093.png
70 KB, 2000x1333
How do they sit on their ass for 17 hours a day playan vidya without dying?
I'm considering trying this
>>
But they do
>>
>>345189441
Tunnel vision, and hugbox

t. los angeles korean
>>
>>345189492
Sup Koreabro. What are you and your m8s playing these days? Are you guys gonna stick to LoL or is there a mass migration to Overwatch?
>>
>>345189549
Fuck if I know, I hate koreans
>>
>>345189441
I don't think pros play more than 14 hours a day because its counterproductive

Not that I know what you are referring to
>>
>>345189695
several LoL pros go the full 17 hours
>>
>>345189441
Get someone to cook for you
>>
Not Korean but when I was in high school we had a Japanese exchange student live with us in our house.

His routine was pretty intense:
>Morning
shower, eat, bike to his private college
>Afterschool
Do homework and listen to mini-cd's
>Evening
Eat with us, then proceed to play untranslated games on his laptop from like 7pm-4am

Dude would sleep from 4am-830am during the week and I would always hear him getting drinks in the kitchen on the weekends, I would bet he didn't sleep more than 2-3 hrs on weekends
>>
>>345189441
Korean here, somewhat living that lifestyle. I keep a mini fridge next to my computer with ingredients for a quick sandwich and fruits inside.

I don't think most Koreans live that lifestyle. They do play LoL or whatever's popular, but they seem to enjoy shit like going to clubs and drinking.
>>
>>345193221
>People still playing LoL

I am ashamed of my countrymen

At least many dont play "Totally not a cashcow as fuck version of CS" Sudden attack. Overwatch is the new thing.
>>
>>345189896
That probably was an actual sleeping disorder, which came from his lifestyle
>>
>>345193414
Yeah, I heard that a sequel of the bootleg Counter Strike came out, and it looks like shit as expected.
The only thing I really like about Korea is food, and thats probably due to nostalgia.

Can't wait to renounce my citizenship and escape the mandatory military service.
>>
>>345189441
Gook power.
>>
File: tisthelife.jpg (29 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
tisthelife.jpg
29 KB, 400x386
>>345189441
i already do this......but i'm just a amerifat without a job.
>>
>>345193890
Yes it's shit, they tried horribly to do the whole sex appeal characters thing.

Guess what it cost them 30 billion won to make that shit. It is about 30 million dollaridoos. Plus the company board members are under investigation of bribing a prosecutor.
>>
>>345193890

>2 years military service

Sounds awful. But I suppose it makes sense considering your neighbours.
>>
>>345189896
That dude is going to regret it when hes in his 40s.
>>
>>345189896
Sounds like us desu
>>
>>345189549
I live in Korea and it's all about the pc rooms. If you have a Korean battle net account you get to play overwatch for free. PC rooms are great
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.