[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
which call of duty games are worthwhile? i played mw recently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Call_of_Duty_4_Modern_Warfare.jpg (59 KB, 300x429) Image search: [Google]
Call_of_Duty_4_Modern_Warfare.jpg
59 KB, 300x429
which call of duty games are worthwhile?
i played mw recently and i really liked it
>>
1 through to WaW. Maybe Black OPs 1. I didn't play 3.

1 > UO > 2 > WaW > 4 > BO

The rest is irredeemable shit.
>>
>>345187313
Played post cod 3.
Nothing is with it for MP. Only most recent cod is the best MP due to lack of hackers (not God MP anyways).
Here's my list in terms of replayability,
WaW>BO>BO2>4>MW2>MW3
>>
>>345187895
But if you liked 4, I highly recommend WaW and MW2. I thought MW2 was a kickass game with a great soundtrack.
>>
Cod 1 and 2
Everything else is garbage
>>
Recently played through all the campaigns.
MW>MW2>>AW>MW3>>BO>>>>BO3>G>BO2
>>
>>345187313
I'm guessing you're talking about the SP?
>Black Ops series
>MW2
>Advanced Warfare
>CoD2
>CoD WaW
All are pretty good.
>>
File: Choices_in_Black_Ops_II.png (99 KB, 1494x6464) Image search: [Google]
Choices_in_Black_Ops_II.png
99 KB, 1494x6464
Black Ops 2 in particular has a phenomenal campaign, it handles a choice system better than most RPGs do. Certainly any RPG released in the last decade.

Behold the chart
>>
CoD4, BO1 and BO2.

Black Ops 3 is garbage.
>>
Every one of the old CODs I've played recently has been full of aim botters. Haven't seen a hacker on Black Ops 3 MP but the game is boring.
>>
>>345189346
Oh boy this fucking game was so amazing with the choices system. It was so seamless and gave it so much replayability. I wish more games did this. I wish fucking Black Ops III did this. The story may have been meh but the impact of your choices was great.

Too bad they're afraid to experiment. Nightmares was pretty good though
>>
Anybody going to give IW multiplayer a go?
>>
>>345187313
Just 1 + UO expansion.
>>
What would happen if they released Call of Duty 5 and it was another WW2 game?
>>
can you actually play online in the pirated versions?
>>
>>345190902
Even though I dislike modern CoD, I'm likely to buy it. I love WW2 shooters far too much. Hopefully a focus on bolt action but we know that's a non possibility.
>>
MW2, Blops 1 are the best by far.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.