[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
nt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: nt.jpg (224 KB, 1024x591) Image search: [Google]
nt.jpg
224 KB, 1024x591
Does /v/ like Nuclear Throne?
>>
File: she got that nuclear WAIST.gif (1 MB, 730x997) Image search: [Google]
she got that nuclear WAIST.gif
1 MB, 730x997
>>
>>345185581
It was popular for about three days and then one of the devs had an SJW meltdown on Twitter so everyone just started to pirate it and shitpost, until it fell to obscurity.
>>
>>345185717
Its still pretty active for how much vlambeer has given no shits about it. Still a great game imo.
>>
Pretty great game that nobody plays.

I would love to see a content update, even if it's a small one. The game still has a ton of bugs.
>>
>>345185717
>one of the devs had an SJW meltdown on Twitter
Say what
>>
>>345185791
Vlambeer is two people; Jan Willem Nijman (who is just a normal Dutch guy who doesn't give a fuck), and Rami Ismail (crybaby Egyptian SJW who blames muh goobergates and racism for his lack of success).

Rami needs to not be allowed to speak, ever, because they make decent games when he's not rubbing shit all over himself and complaining that people are neglecting Uruguay's game dev scene.
>>
>>345185848
>The game still has a ton of bugs.

I played it earlier today, I didnt notice one. A content update would be great though, they need to release more characters, and weapons and shit. It has alot of potential.
>>
>>345185938
Case in point, they both suck dick. NT is a great game that has so much fuckin potential but they just ran the idea in the ground with no care.
>>
File: Rami Ismail.jpg (88 KB, 930x558) Image search: [Google]
Rami Ismail.jpg
88 KB, 930x558
>>345185870
Rami is insane.
>>
File: sindfeld.png (154 KB, 366x336) Image search: [Google]
sindfeld.png
154 KB, 366x336
>>345186117
>Egyptian indie game designer neckbeard

Dear god, what is NT in the hands of?
>>
>>345186117
His glasses aren't even on his face properly. They're all fucking mashed and crooked and he just doesn't care.
>>
devs are kikes
>>
>>345185581
Way too little content, I got to the last boss but was way too bored to bother with the last characters and looping which sucks because that looks to be at least a fourth of the content but no way I'm playing through that fucking desert level again.
>>
I like it, starting to like NeuroVoider more even though it's EA.
>>
>>345187463
It does get pretty repetitive after awhile
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.