[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Misc-/Ni ntendo-Classic-Mini/Nint
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2
https://www.nintendo.co.uk/Misc-/Nintendo-Classic-Mini/Nintendo-Classic-Mini-Nintendo-Entertainment-System-1124287.html
>>
>>345169402
>not snes
Garbage.
>>
>>345169601
>he thinks nintendo wont remake each console
>he seriously think nintendo wont remake the fucking snes
>>
>>345169402
just emulate is it that hard
>>
>>345169601
The SNES wasn't a phenomenon like the NES was, and you're seriously underrating the NES's library.
>>
>>345169735
fucking idiot.
I can't emulate a collectors item.

kys
>>
>>345169402
>europe is so far down the cuck hole that they need to forgo the retro package so they can slap on all those gratuitous safety messages
>>
>>345169735
For normalfags, emulation is quantum mechanics
>>
>>345169958
Nah, normies emulate games on their phones all the time
>>
>>345169729
Oh my fuck.
Get ready for the wii 2 coming to stores near you.

How long until sony follows up with a remake of the ps2 and ps1?
>>
>>345169402
>The Nintendo Classic Mini: NES Controller can also be used to play Virtual Console NES games on a Wii U or Wii console.

Neat, i'll at least pick up the controller
>>
>>345170014
Normies don't play old games
>>
>>345170027
I'll be ok as long as the games have extra shit like some gallery.

I never had a real NES and had to play with those polystations.
I really hate how those pieces of shit breaks in one week.
I'm really planing on buying one.
>>
>Note that an AC adapter for the USB cable is required to play the system but is not included in the packaging.

Jesus Christ.
>>
>>345170248
you telling me you dont have a USB port in your house anywhere
>>
>>345170182
But normies sure do flaunt that they dl them to their phones
>hey anon look here
What? Oh you got a emulator
>a what?
Nothing
>>
>>345170248
That's how things are in Yurope. For some reason you can't include AC adapters with products there.
>>
>>345169735
>Tell retard to emulate
>Next day they tell me their PC literally caught fire

Can you guess who this device is aimed at?
>>
>>345170356
If it was that common it would rather say "you need a wall outlet with an USB port to play the system".
>>
Holy shit this is such a scam, but Nintendo is going to sell a shit ton off of it to people too retarded to emulate something or just fucking buy a retrocon or something
>>
>>345169402
I don't see these selling much at all. Normies don't care for classic games, this thing is pricey, and takes up space, ultimately its just gonna be a nice nostalgia item for some older people.
>>
> Not buying a Pi, a plastic enclosure and a USB controller
> For less than 60$
> Can also emulate other systems
>>
>>345170763
t. sonygger mad

is a collector item dumbass.

>>345170918
all the youtubers I see are extremelly hyped as fuck.
the retro guys are hype as fuck.
in fact, the retro comunity is hyped as fuck.

>but rasberri pi
no official, is illegal shit.

>but bootleg
poor garbage quality.
>>
>m-my shitty miniature NES i-is a collectors item
lmao
>>
>>345171278
nintendo products go up in value exponentially, so this could be work upwards of 1k in 5-10 years
>>
>>345170575

You can. But they have to be Micro USB. The EU passed a refferendum that all handheld electronic devices have to adhere to Micro USB charging solutions. It was an attempt to standardize the handheld electronics markets. Instead Nintendo and Apple (the two worst offenders when it comes to charging cable fuckery) decided to not include charging cables with the handhelds/phones. This makes you spend more money because you have to buy a stand alone cable but ensures that Nintendo and Apple can continue their proprietary cable fuckery. Even though the "b-b-but it charges faster!" bullshit because we now have Micro USB fast charge systems.
>>
>>345171565
Wow is that why the Vita 2000 uses Micro USB?
>>
>people call this a collector's item
You dont know what an actual collector's item is, you dumb hoarder. This is just trash. Guaranteed to be low quality plastic shit.
>>
>>345171745

Yep.
>>
>>345170953
>buy raspberry pi
>try to play video games
>it turns off every time someone takes a picture with flash while facing it
think ill stick to the NES
>>
>>345171565
but it uses a usb cable
>>
>>345171778
Yeah I just fucking hate it when I'm sitting in my living room playing the vidya and some asshole walks by and takes pictures with flash on.
It's just such a common problem in my life.
>>
>>345171989
still doesnt change the fact it wont happen to the NES
the pi is not a gaming machine
>>
>Nintendo
It won't actually sell that much initially, but Nintendo will intentionally understock it and scalpers will go apeshit on it because it's a Nintendo product, then they'll put out a second wave once everyone is officially apeshit over it.
>>
>>345172075
It only happens on the model 2, and I think they fixed it starting with the B model
>>
>>345172127
This. Meanwhile, it will be available like dirt over here in Australia and we won't understand the weird high price ebay obsession once again.
>>
File: pi3.jpg (563 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
pi3.jpg
563 KB, 1920x1280
>Meanwhile for $35
>>
>>345172369
now buy a case, a power adapter, a hdmi cable, a controller and a memory card
congratulations you spent more than the cost of the NES
>>
>>345172508
>buy an HDMI cable
>buy a controller
>buy a memory card

Yeah totally don't have any of those sitting around
>>
>>345172508
Better yet just get an emulator for free
>>
>>345169402
Why are people throwing a fit over this?

It's just a novelty thing, you can't even buy more games for it.
>>
Is that the shitty Wiimote connector?
Or some other proprietary bullshit?
If it is, does that mean the NES controller is compatible with the Wii?
>>
>>345172593
>>345172623
why are u mad people want to throw money at plastic crap?

In fact, nintendo needs to make more plastic crap, look at those amiboos.

most kids and gamers already know how to emulate.
>>
>>345172643
what novelty
>>
>>345172804
I'm not, I'm actually kind of angry Nintendo isn't doing the smart thing and exploiting this more by attaching some sort of shop to it for more games
>>
>>345172748
Wiimote connector. So yes.
>>
>>345172748
Yea, you can use the controller the same way you use the classic controller and classic controller pro for wii and wii u games
>>
>>345171565
>The EU passed a refferendum that all handheld electronic devices have to adhere to Micro USB charging solutions.
Maybe they shouldn't allow Nintendo or Apple products into the EU anymore.
>>
>>345172623
>>345172623
your computer costs $800, your screen was $200, your keyboard and controller were $200, your headphones were $150
the nes is cheaper.
>>
>>345172981
yeah I also feel that way.
I wanted to play the NES FF.
>>
>>345171360
Ebay asking prices =/= actual value
>>
IF only it was tecmo super bowl it would be perfect.
>>
>>345173208
Don't try to reason with them, they're too autistic to understand why someone would prefer simplicity and reliability over bells and whistles
>>
>>345171565

Why not just pass a law making regular sized USBs standardized?
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.