[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Monokuma = Junko Shirokuma = Junko Kurokuma= Junko Chiaki AI=
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Monomi.png (28 KB, 480x272) Image search: [Google]
Monomi.png
28 KB, 480x272
Monokuma = Junko
Shirokuma = Junko
Kurokuma= Junko
Chiaki AI= Real Chiaki
Monomi/Usami= ???

If the other AI characters are all based on someone, then who is Monomi based on? It's Chisa, isn't it?
>>
>>345155825
well no shit.

Its kinda a given, seeing as how she acts with the class
>>
Judging by how much of a hardass Chisa was in the episode I'm not sure I can believe she'd be the base of Usami
>>
>>345155825
She's based on Junko
>>
>>345159320
How was she a hardass? Besides, they don't have to be 100% the same.
>>
I'm calling it now, Monomi is going to be a character Chisa creates. A tool to teach the students, through a comic or something similar. So in that way the AI version is based on her creation, while not specifically being her.
>>
>>345159667
How was she not? She intimated Fuyuhiko and Peko, and led the others around by the nose. She could actually control the class, which is something Usami would never have been able to do
>>
>>345159819
There's also the theory that the Despair Arc isn't a prequel but is actually another VR simulation to stop the students from falling into despair.
>>
>>345161318

That sounds pretty dumb and I think it'll be instantly disproven if Hajime goes into the surgery. If you want him to not fall into despair that's the last thing to include in your VR simulation.
>>
>>345161487
Not if the VR is run by Hajime himself and he uses Izuru to help the others somehow.
>>
>>345155825
Well, Shitmi is obviously modeled after Monokuma, but before that she was Usami. So, if Zetsobou-hen reveals that Chisa is magical girl anime fan and designs Usami, then I wouldn't know how to react to Usami being before Monokuma.
>>
>>345159864

Without her magic stick anyway
>>
>>345161913
I mean, Monomi is literally incapable of harming the students. It isn't in her programming. Also, isn't she confirmed for Future arc?
>>
>>345162034

You don't have to harm people to control them
>>
>>345162424
Yeah, but Chisa came THIS close to cutting off Fuyuhiko's fingers.
>>
So...Shirokuma was Junko....why was she helping? DId I miss something?
>>
>>345162730
Sh was rounding up the adults so she could fill them with Hope and make them sitting ducks for the kids. Remember, the greater the amount of hope that is crushed, the more despair that comes from it. What I wanna know is who put it in the Final Boss.
>>
>>345162730
>>345162904
Also, you find this out in the epilogue. Hajime is seen carting them away and breaks both of them to rip out the Junko AI.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.