[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How big is pokemonGo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: What am i looking at.png (129 KB, 712x475) Image search: [Google]
What am i looking at.png
129 KB, 712x475
I don't understand how big pokemonGo is. I assumed it was a ages 10-20 thing, but

A day back the president of Isreal tweets about it.

This morning I wake and a presidential candidate is talking about it to pander.

I go to get my car smog certified, and while walking around the industrial district I start to text and some mid 30 mechanics call out to me, telling me "it's over here" and turns out they thought I was playing Pokemon too. Cause they were playing.

I don't get it. I am a total shut in. I do my nine to five, and I nod my head during break time to whatever my co workers talk about.

How big is this fucking thing?
>>
>>345154731
Biggest mobile game in US history
>>
It's not fair, these are the same people that would laugh at me for playing my 3DS in public, the same normies who bulied me in school. Why are they allowed to like pokemon now?
>>
>>345154925

Like the candy crush was pretty big, compared to that how big we talking?
>>
>>345154731
>finally get to level 5
>choose valor
>all these gyms have guys with 9001CP
FUCK THIS SHIT
>>
>>345154731

It's literally fucking Google Maps with pokemon pasted onto it.

That's it. Certain markers make it so if you walk by them you can get poke balls.

It's a fucking walking sim where you can can take a photo of a pokemon.
>>
File: current-installs-1.png (78 KB, 680x503) Image search: [Google]
current-installs-1.png
78 KB, 680x503
>>345155006
>>
>>345155006
Literally the biggest. No other mobile game has gotten as much exposure as Pokemon Go. Hell, I don't think any game in the last 10 years has.

I even saw reports on it on Spanish news sites.
>>
>>345155157

Thanks anon, you are very helpful.

Well, time to go pretend to be interested in pokemon again, I guess.
>>
File: Ruff News.jpg (65 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Ruff News.jpg
65 KB, 768x1024
>>345154941
They bullied you because you were weak, mind and body.

This is still true of you, but people are less cruel as they grow up and recognise weakness in themselves.

So harden up and stop being such a sadfag, maybe even play some Pokemon GO.
>>
>>345154731
Just fucking try it fuck.
>>
>>345155154

>walking sim
>you actually walk

wheres the sim, Tim?
>>
>car smog certified
What the fuck is this? Like they make sure your car puts out X amount of smog? Where do you live?
>>
>>345155370
>Using a phone

That's asking me to just stop being a perfect human being and be a normie.
>>
>>345155091
Its okay man, the most fun part is collecting anyway.
>>
>>345155395
>>345155154

Not the question that was asked.
>>
File: rhgrtshegharnrrdtgf.jpg (203 KB, 2048x1023) Image search: [Google]
rhgrtshegharnrrdtgf.jpg
203 KB, 2048x1023
>I don't know who created Pokemon Go
>but I'd try to figure out how to get them to have Pokemon go to the polls
She sounded so terrible
>>
>>345154941
How were all of you people bullied when you played pokemon? Pokemon was the shit when I was growing up, even when I got to high school (I'm 24). I feel like you were really getting bullied for something else. Were you socially retarded or something?
>>
>>345154731
Last i heard 3% of all Americans played it.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.