[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>When you bought that game for $15, you didn't save $45,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: file.png (250 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
file.png
250 KB, 600x600
>When you bought that game for $15, you didn't save $45, you spent $15.
>When you play a pirated game, you didn't save your money, you wasted your time
>>
>When you bought that game for $15, you didn't save $45, you spent $15.
When I could have spent $60. You can argue semantics all day long, faggot.

:^)
>>
File: file.png (2 MB, 1624x1080) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1624x1080
>>345148572
Is it really saving money if you spend money on it
>>
>>345148990
If you want it, then yes. If I want a $60 game really badly and then it's marked down, I was going to buy it anyways. So, yes, I saved money on it.
>>
File: file.png (158 KB, 266x355) Image search: [Google]
file.png
158 KB, 266x355
>>345149075
But if you spend money on something, is that the opposite of saving money
>>
>>345148408
nothing is free, you pay for it one way or another.
>>
>>345148408
All games are a waste of time. The difference is whether you spend money or not.
>>
File: _01.jpg (276 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
_01.jpg
276 KB, 1200x1800
>>345149319
No, it's called context. Nothing is just the opposite of one thing.
>>
>>345148408
>you wasted your time
Thanks, video games.
>>
When you shitpost on /v/, you didn't just waste your time, you made your mum cry a little inside.
>>
>>345148408
>When you posted this thread, you weren't having fun, you were wasting your life
>>
>>345148408
>When you play a pirated game, you didn't save your money, you wasted your time.
No, actually I saved time and money. As most "jobs" are the conversion of human labor and finite time into currency.
I didn't waste time pirating it, as I was doing something else productive while I was downloading it (I.E. Working a job)

If I bought a shit $15 game, I wasted 1.5~3 hours of my life, worth of labor on it.

Saving in terms of spending less on something is defined by being smart, and patent, and waiting for a sale for a game you wanted. Then not raging when it turns out to be shit, as you just pissed $15 on it.

If we want to talk about a waste of time&money; dating.
>>
>>345149765
>your time is worthless, therefore you can't waste it
>>
File: nigga.jpg (211 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
nigga.jpg
211 KB, 1920x1080
>>345150103
>dating
>>
>>345148408
when you play a game you bought for 15 you waste time and money,actually no, time is money
the amount of (time=money) spent on piracy is less than if you would have purchased the game.
this makes piracy the better option.
t+m=x
p=piracy l=legit
xp<xl
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.