[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: shit games that you know are shit but you still have a soft
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
ITT: shit games that you know are shit but you still have a soft spot for

Men in Black: The Game was a terrible game. Absolutely irredeemably bad in every respect. But I still find myself coming back to it from time to time.
>>
Diablo 2.
I know it's Blizzdrone garbage that's slightly better than 3, but it was my introduction into the genre when I was younger.
>>
>>345145346
>Blizzdrone garbage
Do I fit in yet: the post
>>
>>345145229
DaS2. It's absolutely faulty with its dodging mechanics and soul memory but I still play it a couple times a week for PVP.
>>
File: white 2015-05-14 21-46-23.jpg (637 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
white 2015-05-14 21-46-23.jpg
637 KB, 1920x1080
Black & White 2

It's so blatantly flawed and rushed to the point that the enemy doesn't even have rudimentary AI and there's references to cut content/features that they forgot to remove, but I still sort of enjoyed it for the city building
>>
File: Legoislandmap.png (2 MB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
Legoislandmap.png
2 MB, 1200x900
I think Lego Island is one we can all agree on. It has pitifully little content, even putting aside the fact that it's blatantly unfinished, and it's repetitive as fuck since you're basically performing the same missions over and overall just as five different characters with little to no variation aside from the Brickster chase with Pepper. Also, 8fps.

But most of us who played it probably enjoyed it.
>>
Blood II: The Chosen
>>
Rumble Fighter
>>
>>345145709
Dark Souls 2 was by all means a great game. Just some minor flaws that made it a "bad" game by souls standards
>>
File: dragon-seeds-usa.jpg (107 KB, 600x594) Image search: [Google]
dragon-seeds-usa.jpg
107 KB, 600x594
I loved this game as a kid, but in retrospect it was pretty shit.
>>
Alpha Protocol
>>
>>345145229
Real story here:
as a 9 year old kid I bought the game, couldn't get past the first screen and returned it.
>>
>>345149958
Yeah it's really, really shit. That dumpster part was awful.
>>
File: conce[tart copy.jpg (77 KB, 514x439) Image search: [Google]
conce[tart copy.jpg
77 KB, 514x439
FF11

Crusty-ass Everquest clone with an exceptional grind even for early 2000s Asian MMOs. Job imbalance pervaded every era of its life, and half of its playerbase were total cunts despite what any "muh best community" fuck will tell you. The narrative in the main storylines were cool but extremely clumsy too, because the player character was basically a dumb, mute retard who did all the fighting for various absent NPCs who would then pretend they were there the entire time after the cutscene.

It's the only Final Fantasy I genuinely love though, and has my favorite art direction and setting in any video game. Coolest takes on any FF job are in it as well, especially Red Mage and Blue Mage.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.