[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /v/. Has anyone ever played this game? I finished it for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Screenshot_2016-07-15-23-23-05.png (862 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-15-23-23-05.png
862 KB, 1080x1920
Hey /v/. Has anyone ever played this game? I finished it for the second time today, and it hit me really hard, like when you finish a really good game, in spite og being a "xdd mobile game". I really want to talk to someone about it. What did you think of it? Do you want a sequel?
>inb4 reddit
I know this post is pretty autistic but fuck it, I might as well ask. I really hope someone will share their opinion.
>>
I have it installed but I've yet to play it. I just can't sit down at my tablet and play games.
>>
>>345137646
Oh hey a nice reply, I'm surprised.
I understand what you mean. I don't play it at home at all. I just started playing it in my short brakes at work, which have now turned into 30 minute breaks, and have become way more frequent. I think you should give it a go whenever you got 20 minutes or so to burn, and nothing better to do.
>>
Bumpin
>>
Bump..
>>
bump, let me answer your question OP
>>
>>345137421
What's it about?
>>
>>345140029

allright, so the first case is free so if you want you can just download it and see for yourself since it works well as a demo, as for the actual game, it's pretty much ace attorney for dumb idiots, the cases are cool, there are a lot of plot twist and i had fun with it but a lot of things are spelled out to the player so it doesn't exactly reach ace attorney level

also all of the art is made by the usual layton artist and see layton characters murder the shit out of each other is hilarious, definitely worth at least for that
>>
>>345140281
How much is it to buy the full game? And I've never played those games, is there a story or something? Or just solving cases.
>>
>>345140270
You play as Lucy Baker, a fresh detective that has just gotten a job as the assisstant of Alfendi Layton, a detective. You get cases to solve and shit. It's really fun and has a chained story through the different cases.

>>345140281
Yeah I bought all the extra cases. Totally worth if you ask me. The first 3 are frew I believe. The rest is like 5$ total. And yeah the game is pretty easy at times but I really had fun with it so it doesn't bother me much.
>>
>>345140563
The full game clocked in at 5$ total for me in Norway. Should be cheaper for you I believe. There are 2 expansion packs. As I said in my other post, yeah there is a story and it was really good in my opinion. Mind you my opinion isn't worth dogshit as I am easily pleased when it comes to stories.
>>
Can this be a general mobile thread?

I just uninstalled Pokemon Go because it's a bland piece of shit and I live in an area with nogyms anyway, and I wouldn't mind some recommendations on Android games that are actually worth playing. F2P and B2P are both fine.
>>
>>345141276
Sure it can. You should check out the game we are already talking about
>>
>>345141793
I'll check it out, though I'm not really a fan of this type of game.
>>
>>345142202
Neither am I, but it was fun. As long as you give it 10 minutes
>>
>>345137421
I've beaten it, I loved it
>>
>>345142328
Oh great. It was really fun wasn't it? I wish there was more
>>
Dont die on me
>>
I was disappointed in the game. Not quite sure why, it just fell flat for me.

It's also the only phone game I've played.
>>
>>345137421
I beat it about a month ago and i loved it. Last case was the best case.

Do you think there'll ever be a sequel? I want one but i doubt we'll get one.
>>
File: 1464654967595.jpg (39 KB, 600x592) Image search: [Google]
1464654967595.jpg
39 KB, 600x592
>22 replies
>8 posters
>>
>>345137421
It's a diet Ace Attorney.
>>
>>345141276
There's one on /vg/
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.