[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think the original intent was to be able to kill the children,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: MGSV_TTP_child_soldiers.jpg (482 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
MGSV_TTP_child_soldiers.jpg
482 KB, 1920x1080
Do you think the original intent was to be able to kill the children, but was stopped by Konami?
Was that what was suppose to make snake go full demon?

How would you have fixed TPP?

I would have added in a tool for players to create custom side ops
>>
>>345124259
>How would you have fixed TPP?
Restricting what you could take with you in missions at times. theres no reason to be able to start the armored skulls boss mission with a tank. you were crash fucking landed
also no Fulton. it ruined everything
>>
Fuck the mission where you had to save the kids instead of pumping them full of lead. I WANT TO BE A DEMON DAMNIT
>>
>>345124259
>>345124634
>BB killing children
You literally don't know anything about his character.
>>
>>345124829
I thought he was just using kids as another cog in the war machine. Is he a pedo?
>>
>>345124829
hes not bb
>>
We already know you were originally allowed to to kill them but were punished with -500 heroism and I don't remember how many demon points.

Since that tank cutscene is the one scene from the trailers which isn't in the game in any form something about the kids was definitely cut. Doubt it was a major story thing but it'd be nice to know.
>>
no fulton
force players to use more basic equipment on some missions
add at least 1 helicopter mission, like the one in ground zeros
make enemy AI not all blind as fuck. I'd like it if they could see you from 100m away if you were in the open
>>
Konami let him have the mute girl in a bikini and stockings live in a cage on his secret island base, I feel like if he'd wanted murdering the kids to be an option they would have let him do it. Honestly there's no logical reason for Venom to kill the kids unless you want to go super edgelord.
>>
>>345125938
If they're shooting at me, I want to not be punished for firing back
>>
>>345125938
Quiet was controversial in a stupid way. children in war would have been a pretty good eye opener.
>>
>>345125821
I really enjoyed the on-site acquisition mission, despite it being a repeat. It makes no sense to me that you can't retry every old mission like that with your chosen parameters (extreme/total stealth/on-site acquisition) selected for a GMP boost.

>>345125938
>Kaz will never furiously admonish you for killing a child soldier, calm down, and then quietly tell you to never mention it to the men, and he'll make sure unfounded rumours don't spread
>>
>>345126275

>He doesn't know how to play a stealth game without mowing down enemy soldiers
>>
>>345126760
But I do. I beat the game with perfect stealth on all missions besides the repeat missions.
>>
>>345126706
>retry every old mission like that with your chosen parameters
this right here. POS was amazing

That being said, I also wish time taken to complete missions wasnt worth like 50% of the points.

I hated total stealthing a mission and only getting an A because I took a while to map out enemy routes, while my roommate drove D-walker into a base killing everyone and getting an S due to how fast he did it. Mostly the problem was that it was just too easy to kill everyone because of how much infinite health you had.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.