[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
call of duty ghost.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
why the heck is there not a sequel to COD ghost yet.
>Did they just abandon ghost because of the hate bandwagon.
this game wasn't even that bad as people make it out to seem.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zxnx3W-HA18
>>
>unironically saying Ghosts wasn't pure garbage
>''why the heck''
>posts dudebro trailer for no reason
>doesn't know how to greentext
As if we needed more proof that the ones unironically playing Cowadooty in /v/ were underage newfags.
>>
>>345110601
am not even underage and what does a person age matter in a video game discussion.
>>
>>345111601
Oh my sweet sweet summer child.
>>
>>345111872
how am i even a summer child or the term summer fag. meh i give up this bullshit.
>>
>>345109483
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMcbEqFX7lo

Game is fucking shit and everyone but you knows this.
>>
>>345109483
it was the most boring uninspired game of the lot.

and it didn't even make any sense. How is america considered the underdogs if they still have an entire navy, the ability to deploy an armored company behind enemy lines, and the resources to send special forces into fucking space?
>>
>>345112754
You're entire post structure, youre lack of understanding on how green text works, and the fact you actually think Ghosts is a good game give you away summerfriend.

Call of Duty is my guilty pleasure, i play every single one and usually love every moment of each one, except for ghosts.

I bought the goddamn season pass and never touched the last two packs that shit was so awful.
>>
>>345112951
>it was the most boring uninspired game of the lot.

It was the same as all the others.
>>
>>345112754
leave
>>
>>345112925
This game was a fucking dollar at one point? holy shit. How fucking bad is it? looks like all the other generic shit before it
>>
Ghost's campaign was excellent.

The good Cod campaigns are :

MW2
MW3
Ghosts
BLOPS1
BLOPS3

People speak highly of MW1 because it was different for its time but it's actually kind of boring. ...BLOPS2 just kind of sucked overall with a lame Mexican villain and that RTS bullshit.....AW is boring and repetitive kind of in the same way as MW1.
>>
>>345112754
>le summer maymay
Newfags come here any time of year
>>
>>345112925

>Le Ghosts sucked meme
>>
File: haha....jpg (74 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
haha....jpg
74 KB, 640x480
>>345115243
>Le Ghosts was good meme
>>
>>345109483
>Did they just abandon ghost because of the hate bandwagon.
that's exactly what they did.
>>
>>345113130
>You're entire post structure, youre lack of understanding
>you're
>you are entire post structure
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.