[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have they even shipped physical copies yet to those who foolishly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Nigger9_0.jpg (1 MB, 1857x2352) Image search: [Google]
Nigger9_0.jpg
1 MB, 1857x2352
Have they even shipped physical copies yet to those who foolishly backed this?
>>
File: Mighty no 9 review.png (2 MB, 1652x9264) Image search: [Google]
Mighty no 9 review.png
2 MB, 1652x9264
>>
>>345108484

3DS, Vita versions are nowhere to be seen as well. They're likely cancelled. Deeply ironic considering that the 3DS acted as a huge bottleneck to the entire project.
>>
>>345108727
Yes, I played it for an hour because I got a code, I just want to get my copy to sell it.
>>
>>345108780
I can't even imagine how bad the 3ds version will be, the game doesn't even run well on Ps4.
>>
>>345109475

They'd have to remake the game in a new engine. Wich leads me to beleive the game is cancelled. Do they even have the money or time to do that? Does anyone care or would they just be throwing money away?
>>
>>345109578
They did have the money at one time but fucking Inafune did god knows what with it. I wonder, what if they decide to actually cancel it? What do the backers who wanted a 3ds copy get to do? Just a refund and that's it?
>>
>>345109475
The Wii U verison is literally dogshit. constant crashes, can barely hold 10 FPS and on top of input lag
>>
Anyone have the Super Mario mosaic from a few nights ago?
>>
>>345108484
>Dante

every time
>>
File: 1467700421007.png (242 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1467700421007.png
242 KB, 500x500
>>345108727
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.