[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So dumb motherfucker just straight up posted dev kits from Nintendo's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: x5n74il.png (244 KB, 615x785) Image search: [Google]
x5n74il.png
244 KB, 615x785
So dumb motherfucker just straight up posted dev kits from Nintendo's new developer portal, possibly including the NX kits.
>>
>>345102794
Okay?
>>
Wow very inscrutable
>>
somebody didn't read the NDA
>>
Uh-oh, now we know that the new Nintendo console is obviously name IS-SNAKE-BOX

Whatever will Nintendo do
>>
That sounds vague as fuck, someone can explain that shit for me?
>>
anyone can join the dev program now
>>
what a dumbass
>nintendo's NEW dev program
the only new thing nintendo is doing is the NX
>>
>>345103776
Looks to be dev kits for some unknown systems using a codename IS-SNAKE-BOX (possibly NX?). 4GB and 8GB might refer to models with different ram amounts (handheld and console?), while minimum, basic, and premium refer to the models. The others are licenses and NFC chips for amiibo support.
>>
>>345103926
the new dev program is that anyone can join
>>
>posting this shit publicly
Way to violate your NDA, dumbass.
>>
It's inscrutable to prevent leaks like this.

There's still some stuff that's apparent from it: amiibos are here to stay, kinda seems like there's two different consoles with three tiers of functionality, and the"premium" models have 8gb. Possibly of RAM. Points towards the handheld/console hybrid rumor.

Though after Pokémon Go I expect handhelds to die a swift death.
>>
>>345104295
RIP his Nintendo career
>>
>>345104321
if you google is-snake-box you can clearly see that it's just a 3ds dev kit.
>>
>>345102794
>have to buy a license as well as an expensive-ass devkit

At least there's a permanent option for the license but damn, son. Console deving ain't cheap.
>>
>>345104675
Disregard
>>345104321
I suck cocks
>>
All these dev kits are for 3DS and Wii U. The 8 GBs are for Wii U and 4 GBs are for 3DS.
>>
>>345104675
>>345104321
this.
Nothing new to see here.
>>
>>345104112

>Super Mario SNAKE-BOX

You know, it's not the least catchy name
>>
https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=12083707
>the IS-SNAKE is a complete "New 3DS" dev kit. These devices are resource constrained, so you need more memory, CPU, etc to be able to properly debug anything on these devices

Wow it's a wonder why anybody would make a game for them
>>
this guy is blown away by the fact that there is a significant financial barrier between him and putting his shitty phone games on 3DS/Wii U.

that cost prohibits guys like him from fucking wasting nintendo's time
>>
>>345105017
mario vs. metal gear?
>>
>>345104804
>4k
>Expensive
>>
File: large leader.png (25 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
large leader.png
25 KB, 500x500
>mfw i got a ps4 to be my snake box and then it was announced for PC
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.