[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>nerf him >then make him completely obverpowered again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: retard cowboy.png (421 KB, 748x691) Image search: [Google]
retard cowboy.png
421 KB, 748x691
>nerf him
>then make him completely obverpowered again

I don't get it. Even a retard can make 2 of his 6 shots hit while casually hiding behind Reinhardts and Roadhogs and they cause ridiculous damage.

Definitely take a break from this game now, though. Not playing imbalanced shit.
>>
Maybe you shouldn't take a casual party game seriously to begin with.
>>
File: 1464336515160.jpg (348 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1464336515160.jpg
348 KB, 750x750
>>345085087
>Nerf Fan the Hammer in such a way that McCree never wants to RMB
>Further buff LMB to reinforce this fact

Blizzard is the worst at balancing games. Yes, Fan the Hammer used to be overpowered, but if our only choice is overpowered or useless for that particular ability, just fucking redesign it like you did Defense Matrix.
>>
>>345085087
well he was useless before this update and Soldier made him useless.

so what would you do with him?
>>
>>345085212
Completely redesign him.
Also he wasn't useless before this update. A really good McCree with really good LMBs was still often picked in tournaments
>>
>>345085127
Good post, actually. Millions of people do, though. Let's open their eyes.

>>345085212
Buff him but not buff him that much? Or nerf something on the other end. For example, make his """"""""""""""""""flashbang"""""""""""""""""""" less obnoxious, make it require more precision or something.

However, this game is full of bullshit, nitpicking makes no sense.

The biggest bullshit in this game in my opinion is Reinhardt's ult, you can't do anything against it, he just presses the button and you're basically dead. It's just there, literally 0 chance to avoid it, 0 telegraphing.
>>
>still no roadhog nerf
>zenyatta will still be extremely mediocre
>every fucking person is going to auto pick and lock in le sexy meme granny and suck Shit as her
This is going to be a horrible patch.
>>
>>345085289
put FTH on a small cooldown like Lucio's RMB
>>
>>345085289
he was, fan the hammer barely kills 200hp targets consistently anymore even though that's what it was made for, picking off stragglers and people like tracer and reaper.

Having him as an alternate to Soldier doing significant dmg at medium range is perfect and you retards are cry over nothing, he has so many weaknesses stop being retards.
>>
>>345085629
blizz has stated mccree is for picking off the backline harassers and smaller targets, which he was already good at

now with the added buff he is good at that AND a fuckton of other things which is fucktarded
>>
>>345085629
Honestly, I'd rather prefer him being a mid-ranged character than a don't-get-near-me-or-you-will-die-character
>>
>>345085160
FtH roll FtH is still a ton of instant damage if you can hit the whole thing.

You just actually have to think and use each option properly now.
>>
>>345085704
guess who else is good at picking off backline harassers and smaller targets and is good at pretty much all ranges (don't foget can heal himself too)? (tracer is almost one shot by his right click) that's right! Soldier 76!

Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>345085160
if you ever relied on fth, git fucking gud. it should remain how it is to trick shitters
>>
Fan still has it's uses, it's better for wearing down Rein/Winston shields than normal shots are. Also it's a good option if you're behind D.va, and with the changes to her shield you're now encouraged to try and take her from behind more than to try and take her from the front.
>>
>>345085087
cya.
>>
>>345085392
It's really easy to tell when you're shitposting in multiple threads by that quotation thing you do.

Have fun with that combat Mercy.
>>
>>345085839
except he isnt

the stun is what makes mccree good for that you retard
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.