[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Only you can hear me summoner
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: Sona_Splash_0.jpg (367 KB, 1215x717) Image search: [Google]
Sona_Splash_0.jpg
367 KB, 1215x717
>Only you can hear me summoner
>>
>>
I thought they got rid of summoners?
>>
File: 51442785_p0.png (876 KB, 700x990) Image search: [Google]
51442785_p0.png
876 KB, 700x990
She'd be better served if she never had that telepathic bullshit; not only is what she's saying not even canon anymore, but it'd fit her character better if she actually had no voice lines whatsoever while playing her, since she's a mute and all.
>>
>>345068827
She could hum in a breathy, melodic tone instead of talking.

And i would masturbate to it
>>
>>345068982
That, or random music-like noises similar to Bard, or even just completely silent. Anything than that stupid telepathy.
>>
>>345068982
That's not how being mute works
>>
File: Nami_7.jpg (341 KB, 1215x717) Image search: [Google]
Nami_7.jpg
341 KB, 1215x717
>$10 skin
>if it were any cheaper it would be like we commissioned an artist to make a skin for free
>>
>>345068595

All lines that refer to SUMMONER have been removed. Sona no longer says that line.
>>
>league literally removes the players from the game

I think that's when they died.
>>
>>345069512
Then who the fuck is she communicating with, the actual player?
>>
>>345069241
Mute people can laugh and hum, they just can't talk.
>>
>>345069572

It died when the Journal of Justice stopped.
It died after Season 3.
>>
>>345069635
It died when the journal of justice started publishing shit about Morello dating Evelyn
>>
>>345069387
Mmm nautical Waifu
>>
>champs still take 2-4 weeks of playing to purchase
>Tier 3 runes still cost more than champs
>some champs are still pretty difficult to play without a full mastery/rune page
>>
There should be more pool party champs this season to make up for the lack of TITS AND ASS last season due to IRON STYLUS intervention.

Pool Party Ahri, Pool Party Orianna. Pool Party Syndra. Any female champ that has anything to do with balls.
>>
>play terribly
>still not banned
>>
>>345069512
No it hasn't. That's her fucking champ select quote.
>>
File: DSC_0630.jpg (404 KB, 1133x1165) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0630.jpg
404 KB, 1133x1165
I haven't played LoL in years, but this skin makes my dick diamonds.
>>
>>345070125
No idea what the first point is supposed to be. Second is only true for really old champs. I dont see that as a bad thing desu
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.