[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which Pokemon Go team is the most based? Since I'm an IRL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Which Pokemon Go team is the most based?

Since I'm an IRL Mystic, I'm thinking of going with team Mystic
>>
Why do mystic fags always act like theyre not the most popular team, and theyre not filled with plebeians and normies?
>>
>>345063583

Just do what I did and pick your favorite bird.

I'm Team Mystic
>>
>>345063583
>Spark
Son of Lt. Surge

>Mystic
Autistic flat chest

>Cinderella
>Black woman (not tanned)
>>
>>345064438
Valor is hands down the most popular team.
>>
FUCK THERE'S A CONTAINMENT BOARD FOR YOU FAGGOTS

>>>/vp/
>>
You should really pick a team according to what your local area is doing, whether for or against. Or you could severely fuck yourself over.
>>
>>345064438
"Normies go team mystic"
>Normies somehow know Articuno was the best bird
>Normies don't go for VALOR ARE TEH STRONK FITERS!!!1

Fuck off, you're probably red trash.
>>
File: 1468559557723.png (331 KB, 525x719) Image search: [Google]
1468559557723.png
331 KB, 525x719
>>345065121

No, furries and autists go team mystic.
>>
#TeamMystic

also it seems that mystic and instinct team up to fight the red menace in my area
>>
>>345063583
Mystic is full of the edgelords and "intellectuals," valor is full of dudebros and genwunners and instinct is full of whoever doesnt like those two groups. Really, just take your pick, any team is good as long as long as their color is red.
>>
>>345065587
>Instinct is full of whoever doesnt like those two groups

Can confirm
>>
Well, in my city team instinct is filled with gym autists that walk the entire fucking city to conquer all the gyms only to get fucking mad when people inevitably take them over.
Once saw a typical mentally underdeveloped metal head in his late 20s complete with baggy jeans and shitty ponytail getting assblasted that I took his gym from 5 meters away without him knowing it was me 1 hour ago before that.

What is it with yellow and autism?

Blue on the other hand is full with normies. Same for red.
>>
Mary-Sues with main-character syndrome will choose Blue team.
Edgelords and ayylmaos will pick Red team.
Those that are left will pick Yellow or whichever is most populated.
>>
F O L L O W

U
R

I N S T I N C T
>>
Every fucking team is normies.

Jesus christ the autism.

It's literally

>which bird do you like

That's all that matters.
>>
Mystic
>I use my superior super special intellect, look how cool I am
Valour
>Red is cool and I'm a huge normie
Instinct
>I actually know how to play Pokemon
>>
>>345068082
but the most populated are blue team
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.