[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Dont play Persona 3 and 4 for years because of English only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1452368470168.png (7 KB, 389x255) Image search: [Google]
1452368470168.png
7 KB, 389x255
>Dont play Persona 3 and 4 for years because of English only audio
>Only now realise that they arent that bad
>>
>>345062987
There're undub versions tho.
>>
>>345062987
don't let memes control your life
>>
But there's been undubbed iso's online forever
>>
>>345062987
yeah, you're an idiot.
/thread
>>
>>345062987
English is the only good language in the world.
>>
People like you need to fucking kill yourself OP.
If you don't want English voices don't buy a localized English game.
If you're that superior and that much of a snob why don't you already know Japanese and import games? Oh right! Because you're a meme loving fuck with shit taste.
>>
>>345064108
>not letting a german bitch seduce you in her language

It's actually pretty odd, give it a try sometime.
>>
I started playing neptunia with the japanese voices on and they are fucking terrible.

english voice actors are generally better.
>>
I downloaded an anime that was english dubbed without knowing I later found out it was dual audio and it was actually pretty alright
>>
>>345064339
>Seduced by Merkel
No thanks
>>
>>345062987
I fucking hate people who refuse to consume any Japanese media in English. My girlfriend wouldn't even watch the English dub of spirited away. WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU READ SUBTITLES WHEN PLENTY OF JAPANESE MEDIA HAS PERFECTLY GOOD ENGLISH VOICE ACTING
>>
>>345062987
Persona 3 actually isn't too bad, the only ones that are actually bad are Fuuka and Chidori
>>
>>345064404
desu nep is a really overated series with really ear-grating VO (english) and terrible gameplay, unless it got better after Rebirth 1
>>
>>345065167
>ear-grating VO (english)

compared to what? the sound of dying cats in the japanese version?

i do agree with the games not being that good. enemies and most bosses just end up being pointless damage sponges.
>>
>>345064671
Because she's fucking stupid. Or mentally ill (evidenced by being a fucking weeaboo)
>>
>>345064404
>english voice actors are generally better.
That only applies to Neptunia because kawaii uguu VAs are generally annoying as fuck. It's a shit series anyway so it doesn't matter either way.

>>345064671
Your girlfriend is retarded, Ghibli films tend to have excellent English dubs. The main problem I have with dubbed anime is that it's always the usual suspects (good as they may be in some roles, it's just annoying that there's only a small pool of English VAs for Jap shit). Ghibli films don't dip into this pool that much so I think that makes the dubs easier to stomach.
>>
Can someone point me in the right direction? I never played a smt/persona game ever. Should I start with 3? Can I play it on pc? does it have waifus?
>>
>>345066596
>Should I start with 3?
Sure, 3 and 4 are the only ones /v/ really talks about anyway.
>Can I play it on pc?
Yes, it emulates well enough. Make sure you play FES and not vanilla
>does it have waifus?
Yes
>>
>>345064108
That's only because it is French/Latin based.
>>
>>345067037
Is it story heavy or is it just grinding?
And I suppose I should use PSX?
>>
>>345067643
PCSX2. And there's not a lot of need for grinding, there's just a hell of a lot of story.
>>
The Persona dubs are good it's just bullshit that Atlus refuses to give you the option for jap voices.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.