[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>What if we made the final boss of our military space opera
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Kai_Leng_Profile.jpg (427 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Kai_Leng_Profile.jpg
427 KB, 900x900
>What if we made the final boss of our military space opera series be a psychic ninja who loses a fight to a cancer patient and sends you threatening emails?
>>
What if u stopped making shitty threads?
>>
>>345061623
/v/ would disappear
>>
>>345061576
You know, it would have been better if he turned out to be kasumi's lost lover. Maybe then she wouldn't have been such a cunt all of a sudden for no reason and actually help you
>>
>>345061576
>implying you wouldn't play Kai Leng Rising done by Platinum
>>
>>345061576
Still trying to wrap my head around how they thought Kai Leng was a good idea. It's like you had to put in effort to make a character that bad.

Unless he was intended for comic relief. But I don't think he was.
>>
>>345061576
Somebody post his pasta
>>
Kai Leng should have been Jacob.
>>
Good. You opened this message. This isn't actually asari military command. They're busy tending to what's left of their planet.

So you survived our fight on Thessia. You're not as weak as I thought. But never forget that your best wasn't good enough to stop me. Now an entire planet is dying because you lacked the strength to win. The legend of Shepard needs to be re-written. I hope I'm there for the last chapter. It ends with your death.

-KL
>>
>>345062703
p.s. And remember, it's nothin' personnel kid.
>>
Someone post the cereal.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.