[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it has been two weeks since I've been able to play it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 58pBUIoE_400x400.png (196 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
58pBUIoE_400x400.png
196 KB, 400x400
>it has been two weeks since I've been able to play it
Did anyone get nerfed or buffed

Did blizzard ruin the game yet

What happened
>>
They buffed bastion. Which fucking sucks but Blizzard said he was easily counterable.

They buffed genji, made his reflect last longer and his ult do more damage.
They nerfed roadhog to only heal half as much.
They buffed Torbjorn by increasing his build speed.
They nerfed D.VA to give her 50 less health
They nerfed Zenyatta by making it so you have to actually shoot the orbs at people instead of them automatically heat seeking them.

Yeah they pretty much FUCKED overwatch
>>
>>345054236
None of that happened...
Get the fuck outta here you filthy shit eating nigger
>>
File: 1468442872369.jpg (37 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1468442872369.jpg
37 KB, 625x626
>>345054236
>>
>>345054579
>>345054684
join the ptr retard
>>
>>345053875
just go on the main website? No changes to the main server yet but they are all up on the ptr with a new character.
>>
>>345053875
We got a new character and her ultimate is OP
>>
>Ana added to ptr, she seems very balanced
>DVA ult charges faster and only has a 3 second delay after activating
>DVA defense matrix is channeled now, so you can use the duration a bit at a time and it recharges when you don't
>mercy ult builds slower
>zenyatta to 200 hp
>zenyatta moves faster and gives more hp when ulting
>s76 and roadhog ults take a bit longer to charge, but self healing now builds ult
>>
>>345054703
What? I played the ptr are you actually retarded?
>>
>>345054895
haha i was only pretending to be retardewd
>>
Can someone post the Ana webm of her giving the "silence" finger as you wake up?
I desire a need to acquire it.
>>
>>345054875
How would any of that help?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.