[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY DIDN'T YOU fFUCKING BUY MY GAME ANON? I EVEN LOCALIZED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: K-KOWASHITAI.png (341 KB, 644x746) Image search: [Google]
K-KOWASHITAI.png
341 KB, 644x746
WHY DIDN'T YOU fFUCKING BUY MY GAME ANON?
I EVEN LOCALIZED IT FOR YOU, REMOVED ALL THE PROBLEMATIC THINGS AND INSERTED THE FRESHEST MEMES!
IT'S
NOT
FAIR
>>
File: image.jpg (210 KB, 736x330) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210 KB, 736x330
>>345051875
>>
BECAUSE I PIRATED YOUR GAME
OH MY GOD
I ONLY TOLD YOU LIKE 100 TIMES!!!
>>
>>345051875

because I didn't want memes, I wanted all the problematic shit.
>>
>>345051875
Are you actually Todd?
>>
>>345051875
Because your game wasn't SMTxFE.
>>
>>345051875
because i wanted to KOWASHITAI
>>
I'll ask again, what the fuck is this game and why is there so much intense shitposting and/or shilling about it?
>>
>According to Famitsu, the game debuted at #13 with 23,806 units, having a moderate sell-through rate. At release, the game ranked as #8 in Nintendo's weekly download charts. The following week, it dropped to #16, selling another 9094 units, bringing total sales up to just under 33,000 units. By mid-January, it had dropped to #27, but its sell-through rate had increased. According to Media Create, the game reached #14 on their charts, with all versions selling 26,340 units. By the following week, it had dropped out of the top twenty. According to Dengeki Online, the game had sold 32,896 units by January 2016. Upon its UK debut, the game reached #18 in the all-format charts and #16 in single-format.
Japanese critics were generally positive. Famitsu gave it a score of 34 points out of 40. The reviewers generally agreed that it had an interesting and entertaining premise, along with well-designed gameplay typical of an Atlus title. One reviewer noted being disappointed by the lack of Fire Emblem references. It was also awarded Dengeki Online Award 2015: Dengeki referred to the game as a "masterpiece", calling it one of the best recent role-playing game and applauding the evolved Megami Tensei battle system and lighter-toned story.
Western critics were also generally positive. The game scored an 82 out of 100 on aggregate site Metacritic based on 49 critic reviews.
>>
>>345052669
Some weebshit that only permenant virgins care about

Because it's some weebshit that only permenant virgins care about
>>
>>345052718
>Famitsu gave it a score of 34 points out of 40.
Famitsu gave Umbrella Corps a 36/40, they're basically a joke.
>>
>>345051875
censorship
I pirated and applied an english patch, and its not that bad of a game, and im not even a weeb
>>
Too much censorship even for me and the physical copy has awful loading.
>>
>>345052853
What is even stranger is that Famitsu gives out 40/40 to every nintendo game but not this
What went wrong?
>>
File: Get your junk out of here.png (23 KB, 185x326) Image search: [Google]
Get your junk out of here.png
23 KB, 185x326
Because it, you, and your friends are all garbage.
>>
>>345054925
Didn't pay them enough.
>>
Playing it right now senpai
Tsubasa a cute
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.