[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Monster Hunter Generations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
So how long til we can download Monster Hunter Generations digitally off eShop?

Anyone else plan on downloading it tonight?
>>
Not OP but I would also like to know
>>
>>345049013
Yes
>>
If youre in the USA, best case scenario is 12am PST/3am EST. Most likely it'll be tomorrow morning, though.
>>
I'd love to get it as soon as it's available but I get paid a few hours after midnight so I can deposit the rest of the cash I need. And then I need to work.

You all have a happy hunting, I'll have to wait until the afternoon.
>>
Man, I was the biggest fan of 3U and 4U, went all the way to Gold G Rank in 4U, and I just find out that this game is coming out tomorrow. What happened?
>>
>>345051725
Getting off at 9 PM here, you're the lucky one
>>
>>345049013
If you're in Europe you can download it now
If you're in America 9AM PST tomorrow
>>
>>345052086
You fell out of the loop. The demos fun as fuck, I'm buying it the second it hits the E-Shop.
>>
9am pacific 12 eastern confirmed for NA.
source:
Twitter @dubindoh
>>
>>345052086
Probably because this one isn't a full fledged MH like those two you listed were.
>>
Amazon delivered my copy early. Got it around 1 PM today
>>
>Comes out on the 16th over here

Fuck
>>
File: 1467108497970.jpg (307 KB, 1008x951) Image search: [Google]
1467108497970.jpg
307 KB, 1008x951
Im just gonna get the physical copy after work.
Also BEST
>>
Any other Aussies know our release time?

I want the E-shop version, but fuck me if it's like 9 AM tomorrow.
>>
>>345053984
Nope, though I do know that EB opens at 10am. And it's the only place in my location which will sell the game
>>
>been playing it for a week because CFW'd 3DS

Is it really this uncommon or you guys just wanna support the MonHun team?
>>
>>345054334
>only a week
Try since November brah
>>
>>345054321
Ours opens at 9am. I'll just check it at midnight and if it's not i'll get a physical copy.
>>
>>345054401

>muh MHX

It's a thread about MHG, nerd, I figured I'd post about MHG.
>>
>>345054334
not every ones cancer
>>
>>345054575
>transferred my save to MHG
Say again?
>>
File: brachy shitposting.png (252 KB, 1280x996) Image search: [Google]
brachy shitposting.png
252 KB, 1280x996
>>345054334
I'm honest rather indifferent, given that I already own a fair deal of games I don't have a lot of incentive. Shit like taking PNG screenshots without fucking Miiverse being the middleman would be nice but it's not end of the world.

How decent is that NTR streaming even?
>>
>>345054635

Nigger what are you on about

Even if you transferred your save to MHG you still haven't been playing MHG since November. You just transferred an MHX save. Something tells me you start frothing at the mouth whenever someone prefers MHG over MHX.
>>
File: mhxg.png (73 KB, 1235x859) Image search: [Google]
mhxg.png
73 KB, 1235x859
>>345054334
>all this "support"
>next MH game is projected to sell the least in 5 years
>actually blaming low sales forecast because of MHX being released last year
>>
File: MH3U-Long_Sword_Render_052.png (39 KB, 238x236) Image search: [Google]
MH3U-Long_Sword_Render_052.png
39 KB, 238x236
This beautiful fucker in this game also?
>>
Today I walked in to Walmart looking for this fucking game, I found it in the case, asked for someone to get it, they walked me all the way to the register, tried to ring it up for roughly ten minutes, gave and up and called a manager, who promptly told them they were retarded. I am so pissed. Why did I get the one competent Walmart on the planet.
>>
>>345054808
It's projected to sell that little because it's going to be on the NX which may or may not have terrible install base
>>
>>345055421
2 million is not that little, MHX had a 2.5 million target just last year from December to March.
>>
How do I play Lance? I want to try something new for MHG.
>>
>>345055068
Is...that, Is that a longsword? Geez
>>
>>345054808
shouldnt it be obvious? it's 2 million unit range because its gonna be japan only
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.