[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FALLOUT 4 IS SAVED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: Literally saved this game.jpg (85 KB, 750x421) Image search: [Google]
Literally saved this game.jpg
85 KB, 750x421
Holy shit /v/, this game just became very good all of a sudden. Survival mode literally improved on this game 100x plus 1 like holy shit.
You can no longer save scum like a faggot and just keep reloading that save if you fuck up a speech check. So getting held up by group of raiders or gunner is now actually horrifying like its meant to be since if you dont pay up they can actually fuck you up.
Food and those inns in the main cities are actually useful since the beds can be used for saving, and finding a settlement is actually worth something. Its fucking great you guys should come back in
>>
>you can no longer savescum like a faggot
Too bad this is a fucking Bethesda game. The reason you're told to keep a shitload of saves isn't because of choices or anything, it's because the game is buggy and you could get FUCKED at any given time.

I found it in the middle of my very hard playthrough that I had suffered a game breaking bug in far harbor hours and hours ago that meant I couldn't complete the story and I had to reload the game. If I'd been playing Survival, I'd have been flat fucked.
>>
>>345025202
Are you playing on a bad pc? that would probably be it
>>
>>345025480
Sure, Todd.
>>
>>345024301
Did they actually take out fast-travel, too?
>>
File: pac-hat.jpg (18 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pac-hat.jpg
18 KB, 500x500
>>345025480
>One main character abruptly removes herself from the game after a side-quest. Doesn't die or wander into a mirelurk nest or anything, just flat-out vanishes forever
>Y-you must have a toaster!

No.
>>
>>345024301
go to bed Todd
>>
>>345025480
I know /v/ bitches to the fucking moon and back about Bethesda being shit devs but to be totally honest their games have a metric fuckton of assets, shit breaks sometimes. Playing a Bethesda title without keeping multiple saves is like playing Russian roulette.
>>
>>345024301
>getting held up by group of raiders or gunner

never happens
>>
Why would you shill without a secure trip

Fuck fallout 4
>>
>>345025480
dude please fuck off
>>
>>345025880
You're not me
>>345025925
Come on man :(
>>345025805
It happened to me!
>>345025678
>>345025798
Shit i never noticed, i play on the Xbox one so everything runs well for me.
>>345025610
Yes they did!
>>
>>345024301
>if you fuck up a speech check
this game had speech checks?
>>
File: bepis.png (6 KB, 419x249) Image search: [Google]
bepis.png
6 KB, 419x249
>>345026087
I had a gamebreaking bug on Fallout 3 on the 360 too, so nop

bethesda games break, you need a lot of slaves to be safe and survival removes that luxury

honestly the only reason i'd want to play survival mode is so combat isn't retarded
>>
>>345026414
>slaves
I-I mean Saves!
>>
File: 1466285839456.jpg (214 KB, 576x612) Image search: [Google]
1466285839456.jpg
214 KB, 576x612
>>345024301
Survival Mode + Silver Shroud RP
On my own: fuck institute, fuck brotherhood, fuck railroad and FUCK minutemen and settlements.
Level 18 with Silver shroud lvl 1 armor, 10mm exploding round automatic pistol, spray & pray and overseer guardian and place at 81.

End goals for me are mechanist and far harbour. So when reach lvl45.
>>
i get really into it then i die and loose an hour and a half of progress and i nope the fuck out
>>
I play survival but with a quicksave option. I don't care that only beds are meant to be save points. It is far too risky to play F04 without quicksaves.
>>
I stopped playing it 4 hours into the game on day one. What do I need to know?
>>
>>345026713
its the same piece of shit
>>
>>345025202
I finally decided to try out survival mode. Walk for about thirty minutes to get to a location. Finally get into a fight, having fun. Game crashes. Load, all the way back at my settlement.

That is the last time I played. Waiting for all the DLC to come out, hopefully something good will come out ... right?
>>
>>345026713
Companions should now be cherished for the damage and the damage they soak up, allowing you to flank or run away from your enemy.But they also leave your side if they fall and you dont revive them

Deathclaws are now actually dangerous and the stingwings have now become the new cazadore but a squishy one that you can kill quickly if you see it coming.
Making a settlement is now extremely fun, i made hangmans alley my main because it is in the middle of the map and really comfy now that i removed those shacks
>>345026554
Good work anon! Im playing as a knightly man who is leader of the minutemen and allying with the brotherhood. I just took the castle back from the mirelurks with the missile launcher inside the base, had to take off all my armor since i was starving and had zero strength to hold my shit. Hypest moment in this game so far for me imo
>>
I like the survival mode a lot

Even more than the one in New Vegas

I got some survival mods and have been playing the game as a survival open world, because it sure as fuck isn't a proper Fallout game

If you play it, get some sort of camping mod that allows you to craft sleeping bags so you can save wherever you want
>>
>>345024301

>The game added artifical difficutly so now its good XD

Sure thing bro this is going to fix the shitty story, bad graphics, medicore at best gameplay, plotholes, bad animations, the dialogue system
>>
Survivor Mode just turns a boring game into a tedious, boring game. Food and water are plentiful, so having to eat and drink every 5-10 minutes just becomes an annoyance. Also, having no access to regular saving in a Bethesda game sounds dangerous.
>>
I might consider it after I deck out another major settlement or two besides Sanctuary -- it would just be too much work carrying junk back without fast travel.
How are the fights? It says both you and the enemies take more damage, but how much more?
>>
>>345024301
Nice try Todd.
>>
>>345027835
Combat is pretty intense at times. Last time I ran into a group of raiders, one with an automatic weapon shot me up at point blank and took away almost all of my health. I managed to kill him, and then I turned around to find that a raider with a pipe had flanked me from behind. I made it out alive, but it legitimately startled me.

I doubt the flanking was intentional, but it was still cool
>>
>>345028590
My plasma rifle does great damage against a most things. I can kill most enemies with a headshot or two, but I'm still in the early game so it might get harder at some point
>>
>>345024301
Is it actually out yet?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.