[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't I get this game anywhere? Why do 2K want it erased
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Prey.jpg (41 KB, 349x500) Image search: [Google]
Prey.jpg
41 KB, 349x500
Why can't I get this game anywhere? Why do 2K want it erased from history?
>>
Find a physical copy online or just pirate it like I did.

The series are now owned by Zenimax/Bethesda and the new game hardly looks appropriate.
>>
Piracy saves games.
>>
>>345019912
It was just announced a month ago, retard.
>>
>>345021664
This is the type of bait I would expect some dumb Bethesda bootlicker to say unironically.
>>
I'm still highly confused as to why they're so determined to continue this IP and not just release it under a completely different name.
The last and only game was literally 10 years ago, and nobody remembers it.
>>
>>345023478
They are trying to recuperate the costs of buying the IP and feeding money to the defunct studio. I think in their minds they think they can somehow earn more recognition by using previous legacy of the game. The new game does get recognized somewhat, can't deny that.
>>
>>345023478
Probably just because it's a cool name for a horror vidya game
>>
>>345023478
Prey 2 was announced and being worked on but get blown off for a random reason. Now we have a damn reboot
>>
File: BobPage.png (296 KB, 515x510) Image search: [Google]
BobPage.png
296 KB, 515x510
>2k
Zenimax, mate.

They want to let people know not to fuck with them and their "suggestions" if they dont wanna be buried.
>tfw Human Head only wanted to make Native American Boba Fett simulator v2
>>
File: physical games.png (3 MB, 1642x924) Image search: [Google]
physical games.png
3 MB, 1642x924
Was one of the last physical copies I bought in 2007. And yeah I recognize almost half of these are shit.
>>
>>345024627
Did you buy VTMB originally?
>>
>>345024737
Yeah. I had played Redemption previous and was/still am into the WoD.
>>
This is one of those games I wish I had bought on Steam when I had the chance.
>>
>>345024831
Did you get any far considering there were no proper patches back then?
>>
>>345024627
Fucking americans.

We in europe had a fucking DVD case with PC games in it. The boxes stopped being sold in the mid 90's
>>
>>345024627
Maybe not mint condition but those are all solid games
>>
It's not very good
>>
>>345024627
>And yeah I recognize almost half of these are shit.
Fuck you, faggot, you have good taste in games. What sort of retard are you, trying to deny that? I will IRLs fite you over this.
>>
>>345024996
I didn't experience anything gamebreaking, but there were quite a few bugs. Didn't play Nosferatu for a while so no stuck maps. Lot of physics issues, lot of item replacements like taxicabs as every object.

>>345025094
It's so difficult to find physical copies of PC games these days. Everything is pure digital distribution.

>>345025107
Was never my intention to keep them pristine but the actual boxes haven't been touched much.
>>
>>345019912
They didn't license the songs on he jukebox in the first pub properly, and due to the licence of the game jumping around it's become cluster of IP laws. They could probably launch the game if it was silenced, but that would just kill it.
>>
>>345025094
I miss those boxes. They had the coolest shit inside them.
>>
I thought is was an angel and should be Pray but it is a bird of Prey
>>
>>345019912
I found a whole copy at a goodwill for 5 bucks and a 360 version for a dollar. Was a good day that day. Wish we'd still get 2 though
>>
>>345025482
I WILL ADMIT TO NOTHING, LET'S GO!
I was focusing on Starcraft 2 and Dungeon Siege 2, also I cut off two shitty games on the left, a M:tG game and forgotten trash 'Return Fire 2'. SpellForce wasn't great from what I remember but it's been a decade since I played it.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.