[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his fucking problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
What was his fucking problem?
>>
XD
>>
>>345019331
Anger
>>
they made his daughter cry

what else you want faggot?
>>
His daughter was upset
>>
He was angry to begin with for no reason then he was given a reason. He was basically the demigod of anger.
>>
>muh daughter
>>
>>345019331
Asura is Upset is my favourite game
>>
>>345019331

Let's see...

>Fucked over by his former comrades and left for dead
>They killed his wife while they were at it
>Killed and forced to climb out of buddhist hell multiple times
>Took care of a little girl who reminded him of his daughter, who was then killed
>Had his actual daughter taken hostage
>They made her cry

The real question is why anyone ever double crossed him in the first place when he's clearly the strongest, angriest person in the universe.
>>
>>345019331
He was an angry motherfucker to begin with, but it got turned up to 11 when the other guardian generals stabbed him in the back, murdered his wife, and abducted his daughter to turn her into a power battery. It goes up to 12 after his second revival and the Mithra look-alike girl gets killed right in front of him. It keeps escalating from there, including the immediate aftermath of the Augus fight, then gets briefly turned up to 20 when the super fabulous dude reveals they've been more or less forcibly harvesting billions of people for their energy for thousands of years.And then a certain golden spider reveals himself as the grand creator of everything and that everything that has transpired up to this point was to find a successor. Asura took offense to this, and after Yasha sacrifices himself to complete the Mantra Reactor he goes and kills the golden son of a bitch even though it would result in his death simply because Goldenrod made his daughter cry
>>
>>345020193
They probably didn't think he was that strong initially.
Yasha seemed stronger, Augus was way beyond him as well at the time. They were probably conceited in the assumption that Augus was the strongest.
They only really began going "oh shit" once Augus died.
>>
Sequel when?
>>
File: 1452097034722.jpg (46 KB, 540x438) Image search: [Google]
1452097034722.jpg
46 KB, 540x438
>Asura will NEVER EVER be in Street Fighter despite being canon
>>
File: Asura Rage.jpg (85 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
Asura Rage.jpg
85 KB, 600x338
>>345022573
>tfw we won't get a sequel by platinum where they take it one step further and go to Elder God Demonbane levels of ridiculous power levels
>>
>>345022873
Pretty sure getting so goddamned angry you're punching suns into oblivion and smashing into a giant golden god the size of entire galactic clusters with the express and explicit purpose of killing it is pretty up there.

I mean, seriously, how the fuck do you top that?
>>
>>345023358
Asura was pretty much at top having killed a canonically omnipotent opponent and all

Its just EGD shows off some wacky shit like I will summon infinite versions of myself that cover every possible form ever like water EGD intangible EGD or some stupid shit like that
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.