[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which is the best ghost busting game?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: Busting makes me feel good.jpg (167 KB, 580x706) Image search: [Google]
Busting makes me feel good.jpg
167 KB, 580x706
Which is the best ghost busting game?
>>
>>345019193

Ghostbusters: The Videogame because it's the real sequel to the movies.
>>
>>345019193
I really liked original Luigis mansion. How was dark moon?
>>
>>345019584
I really liked it, though for different reasons than the first game. It lost a lot of the personality with the ghosts but gave Luigi more personality and mannerisms, it also lost a lot of the exploration focus in some ways and the mission structure was a pain, but had nice puzzles and collectibles with the gems.

I prefer the Gamecube original, but I also don't think it is an insult to the original, which is something I can't say for all modern Nintendo games.
>>
>>345019584
It's not nearly as good as the original.
Not as comfy, the boss fights are lame (and all look the same), and it's mission based.
>>
>>345019584
Dragged on too long (it's 2 times as long as the first), very repetitive (WAY moreso than the first), mission based (so, no exploring at your own pace), stupid Home Alone-tier soundtrack, lame ghost designs and yup.
>>
>>345019193
I'd go with luigi's mansion the original
it was the most fun for me
>>
>>345019584
Bretty gud. I enjoyed it.
>>
>>345019584
The game didn't had the same atmosphere as the first had (even if it's not really horror and more like Scooby-Doo), it's mission-based, so it does allows exploration, but you will have to repeat from start to destination from a mission, and no portraits ghosts.

Other than that, it's great. Not only it's a good collecathon singleplayer game, but it comes with a really fun online multiplayer. Be prepared for its difficulty.
>>
Played through Ghostbusters twice, one heck of a game.
Haven't seen the entirety of either movie but I still enjoyed going through it.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.