[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dragon Quest 7 Now With ACCENTS!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Dragon-Quest-VII.jpg (278 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Dragon-Quest-VII.jpg
278 KB, 1280x720
Just a reminder to cancel your preorders since they've opted to include the retarded accents again.
>>
File: 1468468359164.jpg (111 KB, 720x376) Image search: [Google]
1468468359164.jpg
111 KB, 720x376
Pic related.
>>
File: dragon quest localization.jpg (249 KB, 714x832) Image search: [Google]
dragon quest localization.jpg
249 KB, 714x832
>>
>>345014231
Why do you keep posting this thread?
>>
>>345014231
I fucking won't , fuck off I want more DQ games on my DQ machine called a 3DS.
>>
>>345014276
what doth fuck?
>>
>>345014487
Ask mother fans how well that works.
>>
I''d be more upset about the fact that they replaced the orchestrated soundtrack with fucking midis.
>>
>>345014668
I mean we are getting 7 and 8, I already have 4-6 and 9. All I need is 1-3 and I am fucking solid.
>>
>>345014231
>EVER expecting them to do anything else when they've done this in literally every single localization since the DS trilogy and the Mobile trilogy
You're one dumb mother fucker aren't you?
>>
I legitimately like the accents, but I like accents irl so theres that
Except when its scottish or whatever. It might as well still be japanese to me.
>>
I love the accents, the only time they overdid it was DQIV, but the rest are fine and honestly, at least to me, pretty charming.
>>
>>345016024
Same. As long as it's legible it's fine, considering normally it doesn't even change anything.
>>
>>345015347
wut (and if you could see the manner in which i typed that you could see that I did very accentuated gestures in order to realise the w a s keys)
>>
File: 67552342.png (98 KB, 275x218) Image search: [Google]
67552342.png
98 KB, 275x218
>Play DQIV DS with English subtitles as a fledgling lad learning English all by his own
>mfw the fucking accents
>>
Stop making this thread. It's annoying to see some dumbass sperg out about accents. You won't buy the game. We got it. Fuck off.
>>
>>345014231
I like the accents.
>>
Shut the fuck up. I more concerned with finding a DQ fan interested enough to mod the game to include that orchestrated soundtrack.
>>
LITERALLY

NOTHING

WRONG

WITH

IT
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.