[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>abilities that grant you free kills with no aim and charge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (264 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
264 KB, 1920x1080
>abilities that grant you free kills with no aim and charge even if you're doing nothing

>fucking busted hitboxes

>STUN, SLOW, AND MEZ ABILITIES BECAUSE AIMING WASNT EASY ENOUGH ALREADY

Defend this casual garbage.
>>
>>345008573
It's fun.
>>
>>345008573
Oh, and I almost forgot

>you get your ult back if you whiff like a fucking retard and die as soon as you use it

I've never seen an FPS hold the player's hand more.
>>
>>345008671
Forced reduction of skill is only fun when you're shit at video games. For anyone who can handle any sort of depth whatsoever it's nothing but shit.
>>
>most multiplayer games have these kind of abilities, and even though these moves exist there are multiple other moves that can counter these move.

>newest patch in ptr fixed hitboxes

>smite is exactly the same and no one thinks this way about that

I think this is a case of mad cuz bad.
>>
>>345008784
Don't play this game then.Nobody forces you to.
>>
>>345008784
Anon, fun is completely subjective. What I find fun and what you apparently find fun are two different concepts, I'm sorry that you can't look at things like a non-jaded cockmongler.

It's fun with friends, a casual thing to play a few matches of before work or bed.
>>
It's casual, why would it need to be balanced?
>>
>>345008903
>most multiplayer games have these kind of abilities,

Not any FPSs. At least not any good ones.

>smite

Is shit, but its not an FPS so I dont see why you're drawing a comparison.

>U-UR JUST BAD I CANT THINK OF AN ARGUMENT OW OW OW OW

Typical
>>
How about instead of asking me to defend it, you don't make a thread about it?

I'm not going to defend it because I'm playing and enjoying it while you shitpost on /v/ like a lonely retard.
>>
>>345008573
>abilities that grant you free kills with no aim and charge even if you're doing nothing

But that's not true
>>
>>345008903
nobody thinks about shite period
>>
>>345009184
But, it is. Blatantly.
>>
>>345008573
You mean RNG-reliant actions that will get a scrub like you killed. I'd like to see you pull one of these abilities off, fammie.

>DIEugh
>JUSTugh
>IT'S HIGHugh
>>
>>345009129
This. Why are you angry at something you don't enjoy, OP?

Are you that autistic you have to shitpost about it on /v/?
>>
>>345009295
>I've never actually played the game.
>>
>>345008573
/v/ is full of hypocrites, don't expect an actual response.

They like to think they're above casual pandering to normalfags, but as soon as there is a game that tickles their peepee and makes them feel like they're good at video games when they aren't, they'll defend it to the death.
>>
>>345009438
Almost level 100, fag.

If you don't get at lea
>>
I don't understand his argument. Can someone restate it without the autism?
>>
>>345009678
Game caters to casuals. Aiming is too easy and there are teamwipe abilities. Water is wet.
>>
>>345009871
So having a low skill floor is bad?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.