[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>>Bravely Second >People thought they removed endings
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
>>Bravely Second
>People thought they removed endings and swore off buying it
>Sold over 100,000 copies in it's launch
>>Fire Emblem Fates
>Removed petting and gave it a translation that most people found horrible.
>Has sold more than half a million, being the best selling game in the franchise
As Gta has proven controversy can sell a game better than the company or marketing could hope to.
Does this mean Federation Force and Color Splash probably won't flop?
>>
>>345000196
>thinking a bunch of whiny retards on /v/ are numerically significant in any way
>>
>>345000196
last i checked they did remove the good and bad endings for the side quests. i still really want to play it too, but i cant justify giving my money for that and im too much of a fag to just hack my 3ds out.
>>
>>345001960
They didn't remove any ending.
the side quest everyone was getting up in a tissy about originally had Edea contemplate if she made the right decision. the only thing the localization team did was make Edea seem more content with her choice regardless of what it was.
That's it.
>>
>>345000196
>Bravely second
>Sold 1/3 of Bravely Default world wide
>Fire Emblem Fates
>Best selling FE Game
>Sold two times less than Awakening even though they jewed Nintendrones by needing 2 versions if you want to have the full game.

Yeah keep dreaming
>>
>>345003229
Bravely Default sold decently for 2 years only raising up in sells from 2014 onwards meanwhile Bravely Second has been out for a year and a few months but fine I'll give you this one.
>Fire Emblem Awakening sold 1.97 million worldwide
>As of March 2016 Fire Emblem Fates sold 1.84 worldwide (physically)
>Sold two times less than Awakening
Wut
>>
>>345000196
>and gave it a translation that most people found horrible
The opinions of weebs mean little as it is, but when it comes to this subject in particular they simply cannot be trusted.
>>
>>345000196
it turns out only a tiny fraction of people care about localization differences
despite /v/'s best efforts they will not make a dent in the western sales of persona 5
>>
File: 1462763732159.jpg (6 KB, 202x184) Image search: [Google]
1462763732159.jpg
6 KB, 202x184
>>345000196
>Tfw don't want to support censorship, poor translations, no anime tiddies, etc.
>Really enjoyed Bravely Default, very fond of my experience and even picked up the art book
>Same deal with Fates and even worse because 'lmao just make it two games like pokemon'
>Refuse to support Nintendo and other companies
>All my friends call me a retarded weeb and then spend $120 on the next hyped pre-order
>>
I am a minecraft player and very very gentleman yes yes :-) but but but but but you can call me Minecraft Call of Duty super Asia 2069 14 stupid okay okay okay okay but okay I speak only English so levesa Minecraft House night you know you like it is yes yes oh my god DP slash game girl. I wanted to 345 FFA fucking stupid yo yo yo yo.com Android no hay conexión minecraft play ok soñar que usted toma YouTube YouTube YouTube channel y cotizo pulso novovic stupid you what you want what what what what what what what are you stupid stupid ohd
>>
File: 1453768823467.png (790 KB, 777x1280) Image search: [Google]
1453768823467.png
790 KB, 777x1280
>>345006606
>>
>>345006606
>no anime tiddies,
Anime tiddies were never removed from from Fates, tho
>>
>>345006981
I was speaking more in general about removing sexuality, but anime tiddies were actually removed from FExSMT (not that I was planning to buy it anyways). I was pissed at petting but since it's too weeb it was removed. GG
>>
File: 1356732-620x.jpg (60 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
1356732-620x.jpg
60 KB, 620x620
>>345000196
>controversy can sell a game better than the company or marketing could hope to

spot on
>>
>>345000196

Federation Force will most likely flop, even if it will be a good game becuase Metroidfags are extremely petty and angry and will bash the game purely out of spite.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.