[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /v/ think of Pokémon Go so far?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (219 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
219 KB, 1920x1080
What does /v/ think of Pokémon Go so far?
>>
>>344990580
it's shit
>>
Extremely dissapointing. The took out the best part of Pokemon. It will truly die out soon.
>>
>>344990580

I think there's a board for pokemon, post these threads there.

>>>/vp/ if you suffer from down syndrome and can't find it on your own.
>>
File: argo.jpg (44 KB, 648x365) Image search: [Google]
argo.jpg
44 KB, 648x365
>POKEMAN GOFUCKYOURSELF
>>
>>344993346
>being so autistic that you can't just ignore threads
>rather, you have to waste your own time to attempt to redirect people
>>
/v/ hates it because it's popular, as with many things. But in reality, it's just a fun little mobile game that many people enjoy. It's not casualization of anything, just a mobile knock off that's doing well.
>>
>>344993659

It's not unreasonable to expect people to follow super simple rules. There's a pokemon board, pokemon shit should go there. I don't see why this is so hard for you kids
>>
Do I need to have the app running while walking or can I just turn it on when I get to a Pokestop? Can I keep my phone in my pocket? I don't want nigglets to mug me when walking about.
>>
A new social disease and addiction which amounts to ultimately nothing.

Pokemon GO players, just delete your accounts, revoke its access to your email(s) info and move on. This app is pure evil.
>>
Still not out in the Netherlands so I don't know
>>
>Actually decided to go for a walk today
>Met some new dudes and chatted to locals I'd never thought would be interested in a conversation
>Meeting up with work mates/old friends to walk the town for all pokestops/shits and gigs
Hit it for being mobile casual hipster walking sim shit, but I can get behind it and enjoy it for what it is.
>>
>>344993659
>being so autistic that you can't just ignore MLP threads
>rather, you have to waste time redirecting people to a containment board
>>
>>344990580
it was enjoyable for like the first couple of days but now im bored of it.

friends are coming to visit this weekend from out of town and they want to troll and take gyms, but am probably going to drop it after this weekend.
>>
>>344990580
Jesus christ keep it on 1 thread or fuck off to /vg/.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.