[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Everyone hyped over a game we know nothing about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 764x430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 764x430
>Everyone hyped over a game we know nothing about
>>
should've made it a kickstarter

could've been the new conman
>>
>>344989720
who's hyped for this? this is the first time i've seen a thread about this since e3 that wasn't making fun of it.
>>
File: .jpg (29 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
29 KB, 500x500
>>344989720
>>
Hyped isn't the right word.

I'm interested in what it might be and hopeful that it's good, whatever it is.
>>
>>344989720
Better than being hype for a game you know everything about.
>>
>>344989720
>not being hyped for Kojima's new game
besides, I am unable to get too hyped for games anymore to the point where I'll get disappointed if they don't live up to the hype, Saints Row The Third and Brink ruined that for me.
>>
I'm just glad Kojima can make a videogame without getting his asshole plowed by konami's pachinko dick.
>>
Well, we know there's oil. And sea life.
>>
I'm not hyped. Kojima can't cohesively narrate his way out of a wet paper bag.
>>
>>344989720

>not being hyped for le homolust redneck zombie guy
>>
File: HYPETRAIN.png (20 KB, 868x472) Image search: [Google]
HYPETRAIN.png
20 KB, 868x472
Yeah the Hypetrain is truly amazing

>pic related
>>
Who is 'everyone'? I remember we mocked this hipster wannabe arthouse film garbage when it was revealed. The only people hyped about it are people who think video game devs deserve some director's loyalty when it's been proven time and again it doesn't work that way.
>>
>>344992436
and a Norman Fetus
>>
>>344993376
Hehehehehe
>>
>Speaking at yesterday’s Develop: Brighton conference, though, Kojima stated his next work will be his best yet.

>"I'm very confident that we're working towards something completely new and that no-one has seen so far,” reports Digital Spy, as Kojima joined PlayStation’s Mark Cerny at the event’s opening keynote discussion. “This will be my best work so far, I'm very confident about that."

Confiremd for best work so far
>>
>>344993289
you cant compare that to the most searched for thing at this time
>>
No game engine chosen
Development studio not finalized
No alpha or beta, just a concept
Kojima's last game was unfinished and took 80 million dollars with a 6 year development cycle
Kojima fucks around by traveling to take pictures and post them on his Twitter

Expensive CGI trailer is all you got. Go on, hype that shit like the NeoGAF PS4 loving drones that you are.
>>
>>344989720
Well generally speaking Hideous' games have well above average gameplay, like combat and level design and so.

However I never figured out or bothered to check if he is also responsible for those parts.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.