[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been wanted to play a Zelda game for a while but I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: sendhelp.png (646 KB, 837x395) Image search: [Google]
sendhelp.png
646 KB, 837x395
I've been wanted to play a Zelda game for a while but I don't know which one to get. The last Zelda game I played was Link Between Worlds
Zelda Thread
>>
>>344987270
Ocarina of Time + Majora's Mask, if you haven't played them already.

Just emulate their N64 originals. Preferably NTSC versions, and 1.0 of OoT
>>
I've been playing through wind waker lately and it's been a hoot. It really keeps keeps you on your feet in terms of juggling side quest after side quest while getting through the main quest. The ocean is tedious but the islands make up for it. Wind Waker is a lot better than TP
>>
I'm currently trying to work my way through as many Zelda games as I can before BotW hits or at least before I play that one. Or at least I would if I weren't depressed and couldn't muster up the effort to play anything most of the time.
>>
>>344987270
Wand of Gamelon.
>>
>>344987270
Link to the past, links awakening, wind waker, majoras mask, link between worlds, the Oracle games are all great.

Ocarina of time master quest is pretty good but I understand why some people don't like it.

Skyward sword legitimately isn't that fucking bad, cry more about it.

Twilight princess is fun but always felt hollow and cheap, wolf link is some deviant art shit and all the enemies look like predator.

I didn't like minish cap but the gameplay is good.

Zelda 2 is neat and I like it

Zelda 1 is tired and requires the booklet or whatever that tells you where the dungeons are
>being so casual you need a guide
I don't need a guide, the way the game hides it's dungeons was built around kids talking to each other about where to find these fucking dungeons, Nintendo wanted you to buy Nintendo powers because they knew you'd need them.
>>
About to buy a windwaker download code on Wii U what am I in for?
>>
>>344988771
Zelda 2 is the one that requires a guide. Its as broken as castlevania 2
>>
>>344989002
A wet version of what BotW will probably be like.
>>
>>344988771
It was built around the fact people used instruction booklets you dumb fuck but you're to young to know what they are
>>
>>344989197
>calls me underage
The instruction booklet only tells you how to get to the second dungeon you fucking cocksucker. nice try though
>>
File: 1453502956224.png (121 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1453502956224.png
121 KB, 400x400
>>344988219
>>
>>344989002
A fun game with the best travelling/sailing theme ever
Amazing music and cutscenes that somehow manage to make you smile and laugh without you realizing.
>>
>>344989002
A sense of adventure and freedom that was hard to find back then.
>>
File: Young.Link.full.1698666.jpg (330 KB, 729x717) Image search: [Google]
Young.Link.full.1698666.jpg
330 KB, 729x717
Start with OOT, go to MM and then start playing any game you want to from there. I liked did like LTTP but it's been a long time since I've played it. I should play OOTMQ, never tried it before.

Best game to me is probably MM, mostly because in game characters and I'm a lorefag obsessed with MM Link.

Literally best Link.
>>
>>344989002
Piss easy difficulty, surprising amounts of linearity for a game that's whole theme is "YOU CAN EXPLORE THE WORLD ON A BOAT", blatant rehashing of OoT story beats and and items, bloom out the ass

I mean, uh, MUH COMFY
>>
>>344987270
OOT3DS > WWHD > TPHD
Play in that order, you can skip MM
>>
>>344990649
If you were really a lore fag you would know that LttP Link is the best Link. In strength, speed, versatilty, equipment etc.
>>
>>344995207
Fuck off kid, adults are talking.
>>344987270
Op, play LttP first, then LAdx then the Oracle games in either order though I prefer to go Seasons -> Ages. After that play OoT and MM. From there, play the first hour of TP and quit. Then go to WW and do the same. Decide which one you like more. If you like WW more, play PH next if you can stand it. Then play ST, it's one of the best and most underrated Zelda titles. If you like TP more, play it and then finish WW and ST. And kys for shit taste. Next if you can get past the motion controls and Fi, play SS. It's honestly not that bad outside those 2 things. Finally, it's too late for me to tell you to skip aLBW so sorry about that. Hope this helps.
>>
>>344989416
Did you want it to tell you how to get to Ganon and kill him as well? It assumes you'll know what to do with the game by the second dungeon.
>>
>>344995207
>you can skip MM
More like OP can skip your post.
>>
my favorites
>links awakening
>link to the past
>link between worlds
>oracle of season's/sages

>majoras mask
>ocarina of time

wind waker and twilight princess and adventure of link (first zelda on NES) are decent. rest of the games are meh
>>
File: tumblr_o98x4h7ODF1rt8loro1_1280.jpg (417 KB, 1280x992) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o98x4h7ODF1rt8loro1_1280.jpg
417 KB, 1280x992
When are we getting a Zelda game where we can actually play as Zelda, instead of this boring white boy?
>>
>>344998684
Hyrule Warriors.
>>
>>344998684

Zelda's Adventure for the CDI.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3NS6i80jo0
>>
>>344999213
I thought Nintendo didn't do paid reviews.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.