[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I git gud with the monsters?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
How do I git gud with the monsters?
>>
>>344982932
1. Farm.
2. Farm.
3. Farm.
>>
>>344983170
I can't.
I always have a hunter on my ass, it's really difficult to shake them off.
>>
>>344982932
So what's the difference between this shit heap and the paid product? Have to unlock all the monsters heros and guns, extremely grindy? What's the deal?
>>
Play against shitty hunters, seriously. This new patch made it so that any semi competent team can tear your asshole open.
>>
>>344985591
>semi competent team can tear your asshole open
noob detected
>>
File: 20160714172136_1.jpg (323 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160714172136_1.jpg
323 KB, 1920x1080
>>344982932
>Never use Goliath because it's shit
>use kraken if you want to have fun
>use wraith if you want to easy mode

I never played the other 2 so I can't say how it will be.

Pic related
>>
>>344983262
Do you crouch? Don't leave footprints that way
>>
>>344987509
Satellite scan makes sneaking useless, get speed perk (slot 1) and put some distance at the start, but don't get yourself cornered at the edge of the map.

Goliath is kind of hard to do this and a decent team will keep you on the move for a long time. With Wraith I can get to stage 3 without getting hit by a single bullet in about 1/3 of my matches.
>>
>he plays wraith

What a fag.
>>
>>344988093
I could watch those hips sway all day long. You don't know what you're missing, fag.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.