[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEs 2pdoxPdk&t=1m27s FUC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8
File: hgydyr[1].png (619 KB, 972x669) Image search: [Google]
hgydyr[1].png
619 KB, 972x669
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEs2pdoxPdk&t=1m27s
FUCKING MADCATS

Also general dumbshit gaming peripherals thread
>>
obligatory hole technology
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xu8t5XWYNM
>>
File: Sega-Saturn-3D-Controller.jpg (2 MB, 1940x2220) Image search: [Google]
Sega-Saturn-3D-Controller.jpg
2 MB, 1940x2220
>>
This stuff always makes me cringe. Why fix something that isn't broken?
>>
>>344980725

>This piece of shit costs $70
>>
To be fair, I think the idea is valid. Easier/faster access to buttons on controllers, even if it looks dumb as hell, is a valid idea. Controllers are limited by nature with certain games, like you controlling the camera with your right thumb hurts the pressing of the buttons, and making a weird fucking claw is bad for the hands.

Controller ergonomics are not optmized for every game and gameplay. Nothing is perfect.
>>
>>344981075
Stupid af
>>
>>344980725
GO GET YOUR OWN CUSTOM CONTROLLER ANON, THIS ONE IS MINE
>>
>>344982249

I agree, but 70 bucks for a bunch of levers that attach to your controller is pretty steep.
>>
Seems like a cool way to develop carpal tunnel syndrome by the time you're 20.
>>
File: Mad as fuck.gif (1 MB, 286x225) Image search: [Google]
Mad as fuck.gif
1 MB, 286x225
>>344981075
>tfw xbox scorpio is released one year later
>>
>>344982249
>He doesn't feel comfortable using the claw grip
>>
>>344982292
>af
>>
>>344982249
Obviously the modified controller in the OP is meant for certain disabilities, not able-bodied people.
>>
>>344982923

What? No, it's meant so that you can press face buttons in FPS without moving your thumbs off the sticks.
>>
>>344982408
Hobbies full of people who easily throw their money away will always have expensive accessories. I hate how crazy wealthy or irresponsible you have to be to buy even the good/non-retarded ones when you live in Zica Zone 2016.
>>
>>344980725
>Be Anon with a friend
>Your best friend
>One day an accident happens
>Your friend ends up really fucked up
>Can barely move anything anymore
>Incredibly weak, but holding on
>Doctors say that he's going to have little to no chance of full recovery
>...
>He used to love to play vidya
>Now he can't even use a controller because his hands just no longer move right or have the strength to push the buttons
>You feel like shit knowing he's spending so much time in hospitals just to know that he'll get out to deal with more and more shit
>You decide you want to do something to make things at least a little better for him
>You start to tinker with controllers, mess around with loosening buttons, modifying bumpers, changing the position of things, adding hinges and little plastic bars until eventually you ended up with... something
>It wasn't exactly pretty, but it worked well enough, and he could finally play vidya again like everyone else
>Hell, he even started to get pretty good, and most of all, he seemed happy
>Eventually this controller started to gain little bits of popularity and intrigue here and there
>Eventually a company by the name of "madcatz" contacts you talking about buying the controller and sharing it with the world
>Thinking that this contraption you've rigged up might actually be able to help more than just your friend starts to sound better and better
>You're filled with joy thinking of all the disabled people that might at least be able to play videogames again

>"MADCATZ AVERGER REFLEX CONTROLLER, PLAY LIKE A PRO, ONLY FAGGOTS DON'T HAVE THIS CONTROLLER, IT'S LITERALLY THE ONLY WAY INTO THE BIG LEAGUES"

>Oh.
>W-well, I mean I suppose it would only make sense that they should market this as best as they can, I guess they never really were anything but a peripherals company

>Years later a design meant for the handicapped to play videogames again is now synonymous with retarded tryhard 12 year old gaymers

Bad end
>>
File: 1312371792001.jpg (21 KB, 155x202) Image search: [Google]
1312371792001.jpg
21 KB, 155x202
>gimmick for console shootan
>>
>>344983019
Florida?
>>
>>344983258
Actual accessories for handicapped people are hilariously non-lucrative I suppose. It's sad that you can easily find so much non-important bullshit for normal people, but fuck the ones that actually need some help.

>>344983360
Hue
>>
>>344982923
>>344982923
Exactly

It is literally designed for the handicapped
>>
File: 20160714_062503-1.jpg (2 MB, 2983x1676) Image search: [Google]
20160714_062503-1.jpg
2 MB, 2983x1676
>>344980725
It's a little off subject, but I gotta shill for this FC30 pro bluetooth, duel analog controller. Only $36!
I wish there was an emulated game that utilized the twin analog though.
>>
>>344983603
>ching-chong ding-dong
man, that takes me back
>>
>>344980725
Is that that one kid who's a savant at call of duty?
Isn't he pretty much a shill?
>>
File: Wew lad intensifies.gif (2 MB, 286x258) Image search: [Google]
Wew lad intensifies.gif
2 MB, 286x258
>>344983603
>ching chong ding dong
>oriental
>or whatever
How many dank slurs can they fit in a title? *my sides
>>
>>344983563
>Actual accessories for handicapped people are hilariously non-lucrative I suppose.
Obviously. When you make something for sufferers of a specific condition, you're automatically limiting yourself to... what, 0.1% of the human population? At most?
>>
>>344980725
I don't get it, what does all that do?

I'm at work and youtube is blocked, can someone help me explain?
>>
>>344981351
Suck my fucking dick, this controller is awesome.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.