[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should i buy this or wait for no man's sky? Could buy both
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: PS4 Batman Arkham Knight GOTY.jpg (160 KB, 834x1024) Image search: [Google]
PS4 Batman Arkham Knight GOTY.jpg
160 KB, 834x1024
Should i buy this or wait for no man's sky? Could buy both but i dont have too much time to play these days, also i dont have plus on my PS4 in case no man's sky uses online somehow...
>>
>>344978151
Please go back to r e d d i t, it'll be better for everyone involved.
>>
>should I buy shit game or wait for shit game
Whatever you choose you lose so do whatever
>>
>>344978151
I bought Batman Arkham Asylumfor $2 in PSN. A lot of people claim it is the best. It is shit.
>>
>>344978151
you should wait for the collection in november
nms is shit
>>
Holy shit, son. You have some bad taste.
>>
>>344982634
the collection is only city and asylum
>>
>>344978151
Even thinking of buying either is fucking retarded. Arkham Knight is just shit and NMS is overhyped as fuck.
>>
>>344978274
>>344978342
>>344982829
>>344983353
Go back to your weebshit fucking retards
>>
Why is /v/ so full retarded contrarians
>>
>>344978151
You'll have more fun flying around the city and fucking up thugs than you will actually progressing the story.
>>
which do you like more OP, punching guys as Batman and doing tank shit, or exploring space?
>>
>>344978151
>in case no man's sky uses online somehow...

NMS does use online but I doubt you will need Plus to use it because there's no matchmaking / multiplayer mode or anything like that.

There are only two things that online allows you to do in NMS:

1) Run into other players. However you can't actually interact with them when you find them, you can only see them. Also, because the universe is so huge, finding people is going to be incredibly, incredibly rare.

2) See the names that other people have given planets. This will again be really rare. And let's be honest how does it change the gameplay in any way whatsoever.
>>
>>344978151

Don't listen to them all. I played this game recently and in my opinion it is the best game of the series. No kidding. Months ago i decided to not listen to this shit-club anymore. Try it yourself. I think you will like it. /v/ is just a club of little kids with negative opinions about every game. I just visit this page because i want to know the newest shit in gaming and help people like you in making the right choice. Just don't listen to them all, try it yourself. I don't want to say you will like it for sure, but don't ask those kids in here, you will just receive answers.
>>
>>344987569

*negative answers for every game
>>
File: 1403346099442.png (362 KB, 350x623) Image search: [Google]
1403346099442.png
362 KB, 350x623
watch gameplay footage to see if you like the batmobile gameplay, if yes, then it's a great game

if you have a good PC and over 12gb of RAM, get it on PC instead to play it higher than 30fps
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.