[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>CSGO gambling is kill HOLY FUCK STREAMERS BTFO YOUTUBERS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 1467758731172.gif (725 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1467758731172.gif
725 KB, 200x150
>CSGO gambling is kill

HOLY FUCK

STREAMERS BTFO

YOUTUBERS BTFO

GAMBLERS BTFO
>>
>>344954419
is this a new meme
is it because vince is slow on the uptake and out of touch with current events
>>
>>344955235
It's weird, Vince is ridiculously out of touch in some ways but way ahead of the curve in others.

Like, he and Trips both seem to very acutely understand the way the marketplace is changing to digital streaming and shit.
>>
>>344955529
well yeah, vince knows what's best for business and most of his plans bear out successfully no matter how much us whiny smarks like to hate him
>>
>>344955529
it still doesn't even make sense in my head that the WWE network is so goddamn good

like, how did this fucking dinosaur-minded goober make one of the most worthwhile subscription channels
>>
>>344955628
Not only is the channel itself good, but the design and interface is fucking great, too. WWE Network might literally have the best player interface I've ever seen.
>>
How long until d2lounge is kill?
>>
>>344955529
Vince is a ridiculously good businessman, but not always the best booker. HHH has so far been absolutely outstanding when it comes to recruiting top talent from the Indies. I don't know how much of NXT is him or Regal, but either way, whoever is in charge of that is the guy I want running SmackDown.
>>
>>344959237
The one responsible is dead
>>
>>344960705
>Ghost of Dusty runs Smackdown
This could work.
>>
>>344960936
I've seen weirder angles
>>
YOU GOT TO KNOW WHEN TO HOLD EM
KNOW WHEN TO FOLD EM
>>
>>344955628
>>344955893
I stopped watching WWE a while ago?
Do they still shill it every 30 seconds?
>>
File: 1443733723135.gif (209 KB, 435x317) Image search: [Google]
1443733723135.gif
209 KB, 435x317
Anyone wanna tl;dr this to me? Is it people being buttmad about youtubers owning a cs:go gamble site or is it more than that?
>>
>>344961402
>IF YOU BUY WRESTLEMANIA FROM YOUR CABLE PROVIDER, YOU'LL HAVE TO PAY FIFTY NAHN NAHNTY NAHN BUT IF YOU BUY THE DUBYA DUBYA EEEE NETWORK, YOU ONLY GOTTA PAY NAHN NAHNTY NAHN, AH LOVE IT MAGGLE

Nah, they don't really do that anymore. They still advertise it, but not overwhelmingly.
>>
FTC must be dicking Valve in the ass pretty good.

Serve then right fucking fat jew nigger Gabe.
>>
>PCucks spending real world thousands of dollars on shitty, objectly ugly looking weapon skins
KEK i'd probably understand if they looked good, but just.......kek
>>
>>344961669
That and Valve getting sued over gambling shit.
>>
>>344961669
Valve is sending cease and desist notices to every gambling site that uses their API (which allows people to gamble with Valve games skins). They said they would pursue as necessary if they refuse. This kills any gambling site that uses Steam stuff.
>>
>>344962223
lies
>>
>>344962398
http://store.steampowered.com/news/?headlines=1

I don't know if they'll really go through with it but that's what they said.
>>
>>344962472
Oh shit
>>
>>344962472
>>344962223
I feel Valve isn't pointing out that the bots are "somehow" getting around mobile authentication. Me and a friend have to go through hoops for 1 fucking trade but these websites have bots that do dozens of transactions in the same amount of time
>>
>>344962969
Don't they just ask you to remove the authenticator? Anyway, I think they can threaten with legal action to any site that refuses to remove it. I'm not sure if they can just straight up remove access to their tools if they are used from certain sites.
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 604x358) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 604x358
>>344954419
>>
good. used to have a friend that would not play anything other than csgo gambling. im glad he lost 2k fuck him
>>
>>344963373
If you don't have the mobile authentication, they hold the trade for 24 hours. Valve probably whitelists the bots.

or they have some work around setup where every bot has a public number and constantly fetches stuff back and forth but this seems like a bot could get hijacked quite easily.
>>
>>344961874
Don't be delusional. It's just kids and teenagers that care about skins. Hence why the gambling sites are problematic, they specifically target kids than anything else.
>>
>>344961874

>KEK i'd probably understand if they looked good, but just.......kek

Its not about wanting to have the skins to show off. Its all about getting the skins so you can sell them for a crazy profit.
>>
>>344963564
>24 hours
If you are friends on steamfor a year, otherwise it's
>15 days
There's also programs to auto accept confirmations, how can you be so stupid and uniformed.
>>
>>344963627
I'm not against gambling but targeting retarded kids is evil
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.