[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Another fucking Worms game http://store.steampowered.com/app
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Another fucking Worms game
http://store.steampowered.com/app/327030/

Should I even give Team 17 a chance after Reloaded and Revolution?
>>
What's wrong with Revolution?
>>
>>344919206
>those fucking recommended requirements
>for a fucking WORMS game that looks exactly the same as the last 10

k e k
e e e
k e k
>>
>>344919915
I don't know how they do it.

At max graphics, Reloaded and Revolution ran at about 30 FPS on my system, and I've got a 770 GTX.
>>
Was Reloaded that shitty one with 4 worm teams? Just what the fuck were the thinking with that anyway.
>>
The visuals themselves look nice but just wait and see if it's any good, the day after the release you will have all you need to know.
>>
They said the physics will be identical to Armageddon / World Party, so I'm interested.
>>
File: ___165__by_alicefox11-d99jidn.png (251 KB, 499x474) Image search: [Google]
___165__by_alicefox11-d99jidn.png
251 KB, 499x474
>>344919206
>all these crossovers
for what purpose
>>
After what these shitheads done to Allison Road? Nah...
>>
>>344923420
I think you mean "After what these shitheads DID to Allison Road"

The word done doesn't work like that.
>>
>>344923548
Sorry mate. English is not my native language. I'll learn when I should use done and did. Thanks.
>>
File: 1467221466524.jpg (44 KB, 411x387) Image search: [Google]
1467221466524.jpg
44 KB, 411x387
How is this series still going? Its obviously not going to sell huge numbers, why not try to make a new IP
>>
>>344923741
>these worm games take less time to code than fucking mobile trash

crank out a shitty fucking worms game in a month, sell it when you're running out of cash
make a few thousand dollars back from the idiots who buy it

repeat

for 20 years
>>
>>344923420
>>344923548
if i had the power i would do that to shitty kickstarters as a fucking public service

>oops it really looks like Indivisible is going to get funded?
>Offer to finance and publish the whole thing for them if they cancel the kickstarter
>once cancelled, shitcan the project
one can only dream
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.