[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A local newspaper just called me, they are going to interview
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: pokemon-32.jpg (40 KB, 700x389) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-32.jpg
40 KB, 700x389
A local newspaper just called me, they are going to interview me in a few hours. Apparently they saw my screenshot of Go before the release in Germany on facebook.

They want to know:

>Where are the hotspots
>Why do I play
>What makes Go so special

What should I tell them?
>>
>>344918937
>hotspots
Tell them deserted alleyways in the ghetto.
>why you play
Tell them autism.
>what makes Go special
It's flavor of the month faggotry.
>>
>>344918937
tell them the game gives you a reason to go outside and allows you to feel a part of a huge community with the same interest
>this is the normie answer

tell them which team you think is b est team with a hastag see if they actually put it in the interview
>>
>>344918937
>>Where are the hotspots
Kindergartens and elementary schools

>Why do I play
Pedophile

Can lure children easily
>>
Tell them Niantic are Neo-Nazis and they're selling player info and kidnapped children to fund WWIII
>>
>>344918937
>Why do I play
The answer to both is because Pokemon is a secretly manipulative game that makes you overlook how crap the games are actually built.

They do this by flashing cute and tough creatures in your face.
>>
>>344919113
try again

>>344919196
"I think Team Blue is best, because we are full of wisdom. HashtagBlueHasTheClue" Something along that?

>>344919254
lost

>>344919391
Maybe something less obvious? We had a minor shitstorm in germany already because you can catch pogaymons at auschwitz and other holocaust memorials

>>344919408
Well, I did like Ingress and Go is somehow even better, as you get to do stuff, while walking to the portals.
>>
File: 1468064663266.png (138 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
1468064663266.png
138 KB, 350x350
>>344920172
I guess germany is full of place where you can catch Koffings am I right?
>>
>>344920812
You're an unfunny cunt and I seriously hope you will think long and hard about posting again
>>
>>344920990
kek
>>
Give them honest answers. You have crippling severe autism and play it because it satiates your innate autistic needs to collect meaningless shit.
>>
File: viradinha.gif (1 MB, 456x462) Image search: [Google]
viradinha.gif
1 MB, 456x462
>>344920812
Carlos...
>>
>>344921491
That would actually be hilarious, OP.

Tell them that. You have autism and being given a goal to walk somewhere and play a collection game helps clear your mind
>>
Are you seriously asking this place?
>>
>>344918937
>Where are the hotspots
Refugee centers

>What should I tell them?
Hitler did nothing wrong and Merkel should hang
>>
>>344918937
>where are the hotspots
Pokestops appear at public buildings/sculptures etc. and they give you free gear/items. Also people put "lures" on Pokestops which attract Pokemon to that area for 30 minutes, so people just chill at that area and catch Pokemon.

People congregate around these spots and they appear most frequently in the centre of a city.

>why do you play
People from the most autistic autists to the normiest normies are playing, and people all along the spectrum have different reasons. Mostly though because it's popular culture, and people are sheep. But they're sheep having fun.

>what makes Go special
It's accessible and casual, so no matter who you are you can play. This + the increasing popularity of 'nerd culture' and how it's now cool to be a 'gamer XD' led to the sudden fad. It's true that many people playing grew up playing Pokemon, but probably not that much.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.