[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Whatdiditmean.png (613 KB, 1034x746) Image search: [Google]
Whatdiditmean.png
613 KB, 1034x746
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>344918485

It means that while you're willing to lend your aid to your friends, you're also shielding yourself from them(emotionally or otherwise) and your own problems as well.

or it just means that you're Sora
>>
>>344918485
>that whole intro
Kingdom hearts turned out way better than it deserved to. What a great execution on a weird ass idea.
>>
This game is racist
>>
>>344918485
shield is best choice
sword and wand are garbage
>>
>>344918613

This desu, most people think the shield is the only one with no negative repercussions because they are illiterate fucks
>>
File: 1364902507433.jpg (115 KB, 435x435) Image search: [Google]
1364902507433.jpg
115 KB, 435x435
>>344918485
>tfw always choose the shield
>do it because everyone always ask for me to help them
>feel good
>years pass
>everyone of my friends is a backstabbing piece of shit
>never play KH again because friendship sucks dick

Thank you for ruining a game for me shitheads.
>>
>>344918882
Should have chose sword buddy
>>
>>344918882

You seem to have missed the "shield to repel all" part

2deep4u
>>
>>344918882
ha fag
>>
> started replaying kh2 on critical
> remember why I love square enix

Feels nice
>>
>Dropping the shield gives you second chance at lvl 90

WHO THE FUCK THAT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA
>>
>>344918992
In spanish is not the same.
The translation would be "The power of the guardian, kindness to help all. A shield of cowardice to repell all."
>>
File: 1419680378014.jpg (16 KB, 400x449) Image search: [Google]
1419680378014.jpg
16 KB, 400x449
>>344918882
>8 years old
>play kh with best friend all the time
>one day at football training the coach says "And anon here will move away soon"
>"I didn't want to tell you because I knew you'd be upset"
>friend moves away way up north
>don't hear from him again even though he said he'd contact me
>3 years later
>"hey we didn't know you had to use the regional number, that's why we couldn't get through"
>I assume he lied, because who'd be that stupid
>we meet up anyway to go to a theme park on one summer break
>it's not the same
>we don't connect
>call each other once more
>then never hear from him again
>>
>>344918485
Nothing

It's the game being really pretentious.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.