[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting all hyped about VR games finally becoming a reality.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1434187450216.png (45 KB, 527x487) Image search: [Google]
1434187450216.png
45 KB, 527x487
Getting all hyped about VR games finally becoming a reality. Then remember all the people who make games now-a-days are my generation or younger, so they're a bunch of uncultured, illiterate hipster sissies raised in fatherless homes who can only create gay derivatives of *other* videogames and fucking childrens anime. Hello Beardshaver VR, Hello Pretentious Pseudo-Intellectual Puzzler!

And now the SJWs are in power so if I want some kind of VR Leisure Larry it'll have to be made in Japan, which means the girls will be bloodless, soulless animes yapping about their favorite foods and shit! And the pussies will be censored!!!
>>
Vr has always looked gay as fuck imo. The only thing I was interested in was the realistic gun stuff. Which I have friends I go shooting with so I don't even see a point in that.
>>
File: file.png (2 MB, 1311x1273) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2 MB, 1311x1273
>>344918279
>if I want some kind of VR Leisure Larry it'll have to be made in Japan, which means the girls will be bloodless, soulless animes yapping about their favorite foods and shit! And the pussies will be censored!!!

I would be glad.
>>
>>344919505

You're okay with it because you have no taste.
>>
File: 1403904249436.jpg (34 KB, 487x386) Image search: [Google]
1403904249436.jpg
34 KB, 487x386
VR is small time. If you think you want VR, what you really want is lucid dreaming.
>>
>>344920852
>Larry
Ugly and lame to the point it makes every harem anime believable

>The girls.
Just hire an ultra realistic artist or go full photorealism 3d.
It's better than this /co/ stuff.
>>
>>344918279
>generalizing an entire generation
>calling others uncultured for not knowing games that were from way before their time in a medium that still generally isn't accepted as mainstream or worthwile
>calls them hipsters for not liking the aforementioned era of games
>strawmanning

I agree with how current vidya tends to be derivative of other games a lot.

>And now the SJWs are in power
support the devs and companies you like and agree with, stop bitching about other people supporting the stuff they like and agree with like a negative nancy
>>
All I want from VR is the ability to properly interact with my waifu. That's it.
>>
>>344921753
All I read of your post is the first line and I know you're a filthy fucking millennial.
>>
>>344922157
all i read in your post is you are afraid of criticism and don't meet much people
>>
>>344921753

But I include my generation in my scorn, which is late thirties/early forties. We don't know how to do anything either.
>>
>>344922424
Who in their right might is afraid of criticism? It's one of the fastest ways to grow as a person or an artist.
>>
>>344922560
A lot of people with low self esteem are, they take all criticism(wich isn't inherently negative) as attacks on their person and integrity and get super defensive about it.
Reactions of these people to criticism can be retaliation (No U) or putting their fingers in their ears and go lalalaican'thearyou.
>>
>>344918279
dumb frogposter
>>
If you're so cultured and manly why didn't you produce any of your own games, pussy?
>>
>>344924828
Because culture hasn't a thing to do with being able to lie on the internet.
>>
>>344924828

I didn't say I WAS cultured, mister fuck face. Nobody after the baby boomers is.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.